No stupid questions.........

No kickstand mounts either, it's a YZ. A good deal though, my buddies YZ400 needs a top end and that's going to cost almost $500.

It would be nice to get some real feedback instead of just blunt wrong.

Why is it wrong?

Timo McKeown

The yz and wr have the same airbox for this generation... there is NO side access. :worthy:

The yz and wr have the same airbox for this generation... there is NO side access. :worthy:

See, I'm also smarter now :worthy:

Timo McKeown

Well then, i guess you owe me a beer... jk

I am not familiar witht he laws in Minnesota. Is it difficult to street register a bike there?

Depends on who you talk to. guys with bikes ( that have never done it ) say its easy. The Cycle shop said theres no way without the original owners cert. or origin and I dont have that.

Why swap it all over to a WR frame ? If I can get a tittle all I will need is a stator from a WR, right ?

See, I'm also smarter now :worthy:

Timo McKeown

Not smarter, just more informed:busted: Sorry, it was right there for the taking. Dude why not just keep the bike....it looks like you got a decent deal anyway. Clean it up and make it look nice and ride the crap out of it:thumbsup:

Some states will not register a MX bike. The WR with some modifications will meet dual sport standards in many states. Even so, it is most often very difficult to get one of the older WR's legalized and tagged. Good luck.

Josh