New Graphics !!

I was wondering about that pipe. I know Leo Vince had a slip on, and I heard rumors of a head pipe coming soon. Is that the pipe? Or is another manufacturer?:worthy:

The Leo Vince is coming soon, just talked to them a couple days ago. The head pipe on this bike is a Delta from Japan. Made by Dirt Freak, the same company that makes all of the DRC/Zeta products I carry.

Fg

Do you have any pics of the other colors? I checked your site and didn't see any...................Good looking stuff! :worthy:

I will have yellow "on a bike" pics very soon. My best friend just bought one and I have convinced him to "model" his bike.

Just arrived! These kits include graphics for tank,shrouds,side panels,f.fender,r. fender,fork protectors, swing arms and a black full gripper seat cover.

(not shown) Choice of Blue,Yellow, or White kit, and red or blue swingarm decals.

How much, sir? And how fast (for a yellow kit)?

The new white graphics on a black DRZ400SM. Should have pice soon of a white DRZ with the white graphics,and a Yellow set on a yellow DRZ400 as well.

Hopefully you will have pics of your kit on a white DRZ sometime this weekend. :worthy:

The new white graphics on a black DRZ400SM. Should have pice soon of a white DRZ with the white graphics,and a Yellow set on a yellow DRZ400 as well.

Forrest...are those on a Clarke tank? How long do you think they'll stay on that plastic tank?

The graphics has very thin "slits" in them to allow the tank to "breathe". As long as you do not point a pressure washer directly at the edge of the decal, it should stay on. Also, after installation,do not ride your bike for at least 12 hours. This helps the adhesive to cure to the surface of the tank/shrouds,etc.