My stupid job.

My job is really starting to get in the way of my riding time damnit. Was going out to dove springs with some amigos for my first desert riding experience, and had to cancel cause the CEO of the company is showing up on friday and hagin out. Unfortunately, my postion requires schmoozing with the big wigs and by the time I'm supposed to be done, my ride will be long gone.:worthy: If you've had your weekednd screwed by your 9 to 5, I feel for you. To hell with work I say.

I've haven't had a day off in... 4 months straight.

We've been going through staff at a horrifying rate, As of today, i trained my 12th person in 6 months! The boss has me working a 16 hour day basically every second, if not every day. She needs all these new people trained, so they know what the hell they are doing so the place doesn't fall apart.

I hear you, To hell with work.

ugh, my schedule sucks. i work tues-sat from 7-4. and its annoying because when we go riding, we go out to jawbone and its about a 50 min drive, so i get off at 4 on saturday, head out straight to jawbone get there at 5ish, then i have like 2 hours to ride before its too dark. then sunday monring i have like 4 then we pack up and leave. and i was going to switch my days off to friday and saturday so i could have all day saturday off and my co-worker was going to switch his day off from saturday to sunday and the schedule would be fine. but then he changed his mine and wanted to rotate our schedules so he could party with his girlfriend who is still in school, but the boss said we can't rotate. so i settled for tues-sat.

:worthy:

I've haven't had a day off in... 4 months straight.

We've been going through staff at a horrifying rate, As of today, i trained my 12th person in 6 months! The boss has me working a 16 hour day basically every second, if not every day. She needs all these new people trained, so they know what the hell they are doing so the place doesn't fall apart.

I hear you, To hell with work.

That is not physically or emotionally healthy. No job is worth that amount of stress & hardship. I used to do 13 hours shifts, 6 days per week and was a walking zombie. Ask for a pay rise!

My job's (agriculture type) decently flexible for riding, but it doesn't pay exorbanant amounts so I have to work 60 hours a week to afford to ride when I do take off. Allows me to go to school, have few loans, and still ride though, so I can't ask for more.

That is not physically or emotionally healthy. No job is worth that amount of stress & hardship. I used to do 13 hours shifts, 6 days per week and was a walking zombie. Ask for a pay rise!

The only problem with what i do, is the boss keeps giving me raises to keep up what im doing!

Its a viscious cycle, i've gotten 3 raises in 2 months. I'm a real penny pincher, so as long as shes paying me i'll shut up and deal with it.