Lets see the YZ's..two stroke only please! pictures only, please

Ok sorry... Vive les etats-unis !

I would like to contact RCannon (who posted the foto of the graphics kit) but i cant, his box seems to be full.

Do you have an idea to contact him ?

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok sorry... Vive les etats-unis !

I would like to contact RCannon (who posted the foto of the graphics kit) but i cant, his box seems to be full.

Do you have an idea to contact him ?

no sorry,but i can tell you he has not used thumpertalk since november 7th last year.somebody on here will know what's happened to him? 

holy shit did you have fun. are you gonna bore it out?

Yeah was a good 6 laps before it went bang on a endruo style track, was the first ever ride of the bike after i had baught it, ive built up to standard again now using a vertex twin ring piston, it was very difficult to find someone in the uk who can nikasil the bore for me though

Tbh this is my first motox bike i spoke to a guy who has the best rep in the uk with these i could find, he recommended a twin ring as they are less "racey" and also to run 2 base gaskets to lower the compression slighty, ive built the bike up and been out a couple of times and it runs like a dream not fouling up plugs nothing and it still rips in any gear, id probably been better off with a 125 the 250 is abit much for me tbh

Tbh this is my first motox bike i spoke to a guy who has the best rep in the uk with these i could find, he recommended a twin ring as they are less "racey" and also to run 2 base gaskets to lower the compression slighty, ive built the bike up and been out a couple of times and it runs like a dream not fouling up plugs nothing and it still rips in any gear, id probably been better off with a 125 the 250 is abit much for me tbh

that's cool man I'm sure you won't wanna get on anything else after you got the hang of it