Lets see the YZ's..two stroke only please! pictures only, please

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/28/2020 at 11:32 AM, smez said:

&%$#@! off

As a long time, almost life time 2 stroke YZ owner, I appreciate the eye candy SMEZ posts. Maybe I'm not up to speed on cool guy/ thread etiquette though, I just like pics of cool YZ smokers. Isn't that the point of this thread? Elrontx, if you wanna post pics of your bike, I'm sure people will like it too! Like a real good friend of mine from California said years ago, "Can't we all just get along?" Peace out dudes!✌️

• Like 4
  • Helpful 1

8 hours ago, dirtbikesonny said:

As a long time, almost life time 2 stroke YZ owner, I appreciate the eye candy SMEZ posts. Maybe I'm not up to speed on cool guy/ thread etiquette though, I just like pics of cool YZ smokers. Isn't that the point of this thread? Elrontx, if you wanna post pics of your bike, I'm sure people will like it too! Like a real good friend of mine from California said years ago, "Can't we all just get along?" Peace out dudes!✌️

Thanks mate i appreciate it.....the way i see it this is a page for "YZ FANS" and if a yz fan does'nt like looking at lot's of cool yz's....or "is'nt allowed" to look at them without some &%$#@! complaining about it.....then something is badly wrong.....it does'nt state anywhere that you have to own the bikes that you post here either....otherwise i'd have been kicked out of here  years ago! ??✌️✌️
the only reason i have all these pictures to share is because i run an "oldschool motocross" facebook page with 65,000 members and i get sent thousands of mx related images ....constantly......

Anyway what's the problem? They are just yz pics? Where else would i post them? Where else would i get to share all these  yz pics with yz fans!  Why pic an argument about it? Don't come here trying to slag me off because i love yz's FFS!....

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, elrontx said:

Do you even ride a yz?

&%$#@! off! You idiot! BTW I've just hit the ignore button for ya so i don't have to see anymore of your whiny whinging shit mate ??

Edited by smez
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, smez said:

&%$#@! off! You idiot! BTW I've just hit the ignore button for ya so i don't have to see anymore of your whiny whinging shit mate ??

im suprised at your response. most British people i know are articulate. i guess theirs exceptions though.

11 hours ago, smez said:

Thanks mate i appreciate it.....the way i see it this is a page for "YZ FANS" and if a yz fan does'nt like looking at lot's of cool yz's....or "is'nt allowed" to look at them without some &%$#@! complaining about it.....then something is badly wrong.....it does'nt state anywhere that you have to own the bikes that you post here either....otherwise i'd have been kicked out of here  years ago! ??✌️✌️
the only reason i have all these pictures to share is because i run an "oldschool motocross" facebook page with 65,000 members and i get sent thousands of mx related images ....constantly......

Anyway what's the problem? They are just yz pics? Where else would i post them? Where else would i get to share all these  yz pics with yz fans!  Why pic an argument about it? Don't come here trying to slag me off because i love yz's FFS!....

i thought this was a thread for yz 250 owners. my bad.