JDXR200R

Lets see the YZ's..two stroke only please! pictures only, please

img20130428185331.jpggallery_11356_14_127915.jpgmy YZ 250 with his little friend ;) Edited by D.N.I

Here's my 2007 250. Previous owner said it has less than 5 hours on it and I have no reason to think different. He basically went with the MXA suggested mods,then regreased all the usual suspects. This dude was WAY OCD! All I've done is slapped some numbers on it. After a few rides he realized he is a 4 wheel guy,so this is a nearly new bike with all the neat stuff already done! http://s2.photobucke...0?sort=3&page=1 I'M GONNA DIG THIS RIDE!!!

Edited by XRD4

My first taste of a yz was my 06 250. A stupidly fun and quick machine. Reliable, quick and easy to wheelie... So why would i get a 125 you wonder? The 250 was too much of a machine for a weekend warrior like me to smash around and was especially hard to ride on motocross tracks for me (80kg). So i got a 2011 125 which was the best choice i've made. Bought it about 2 months and a bit now at 31.1 hours (looked like it just came off the showroom floor) and already about to hit the 50hr mark. Got spare plastics and gytr graphics to keep factory ones clean. also just re-drilled and fitted a 250f fender today! other than that she's all stock.

IMG_1755.JPG

IMG_2418.JPG

IMG_2971.JPG

IMG_3097.JPG

• Like 2

Here's my 01. Since this picture, Ive added the round fork guards, honda front brake setup, and 09 450 pegs.

B1CD0A58-6EF3-4F11-ADE3-44CB69635E7F-1996-000002CE1A75ACAA_zps439a4dbc.jpg

i take this bike as a inspiration :ride:
  • Like 1

Thanks.

no problem man, do you have a link on how you made the custom brackets for the gas tank to mount on the radiators?

Booger, that retro kit you put together looks way better than the One industries. I have been looking around for something like that. KUDOS!

Thanks guy. Been working on that since last fall. I had no idea One Industries was doing that. KRAE Graphics did awesome. She proofed that thing for me 5-10 times. She printed 2 sets for me. The first came to me too orange look'n. The proof I went with @ that time (computer proof) looked quite a bit different than the actual print I received. I have that set as an extra if I come around to the fluorescent orange look.