Yosh XR600R Exhaust - Full system

I researched the the part number and I agree that it is a full system with a headpipe, midpipe and canister. There appears to be fitment issues around the front frame tube though. Many have used air hammers to peen the pipe in order to fit. Maybe the reason they have so many left.:worthy:

bigredxr,

I'm interested in looking at the system too, it sounds like they've got quite a few on hand.

Where did you get the info about the headers not fitting? Got any links?

Seems that ball peening the header pipe to fit would cause some turbulent air flow and ruin the benefit of having a "better" flowing system.

Is this true it has to be "hit to fit"...?...That sounds strange as the XR600 had to have been a popular sale for Yosh...I ordered one any way...so...does any body know for sure...?....Jeff @ the Quad shop...whatcha know...?

bigredxr,

I'm interested in looking at the system too, it sounds like they've got quite a few on hand.

Where did you get the info about the headers not fitting? Got any links?

Seems that ball peening the header pipe to fit would cause some turbulent air flow and ruin the benefit of having a "better" flowing system.

www.thumpertalk.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-147829.html - 12k

Thanks for the link, bigredxr.:worthy:

I need to find out if there is any difference in the placement of the oil drain plug on the frame between the 650L model and the 600R model.

I've got the 600R, which is what the system was designed specifically for. Maybe I won't have top modify the head pipe?

Since I was in the neighborhood, I dropped by Yosh' and picked mine up already. It's still in the box, and with all the projects I've got going on right now, I probably won't even touch it for a few weeks.

Here's an image that Buckarmadillo originally posted

yosh_and_stock.jpg

No problem sploogemonkey, glad to help.

The xr600r and xr650l frames are nearly identical. Not to be a fun govenor, but more than likely your going to have to modify the headpipe. Drop the other projects and fit it up would ya so I can figure out if I should drop some coin as well. Thanks

I tried to buy one on my lunch break, and they had just sold the last one. Damn it! Thank you for letting us know. If anyone who gets there's and doesnt want it, or changes their mind please let me know. I would still like to get one. Thanks again!