Quick question about Keihin FCR...

I bought a Keihin FCR carb today dirt cheap so i'm wondering whether this will work on my SM. I tried to post pics of it but for some reason I can't post any pictures...??...anyways, there are some casting numbers just above the float bowl that say "5JG5 50PB07". Other than that, it says "Flat CR" on top and "KEIHIN" on the side. I'm told it is a 39mm FCR but don't have a clue as to what bike it was on. I'll measure it tomorrow to make sure 100% that is it definitely a 39mm but in the mean time i'm wondering if anyone knows what it is??? There are also 3 wires on the side, opposite to where the throttle cable hooks up, all attached to a white triangular connector...i'm assuming it's a throttle override? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Justin,

I just did this conversion with the same carb except from a 2002 YZ426f. Great score BTW I thought I got a good price. From the "Burned list" you will need:

From Sudco:

2)021-216 FCR adapter 2-3/8 carb to S air boot

3)021-439 o-ring for adapter

4)017-262 EMN needle

Check on the needle and jet size with the experts here before you order. Sudco has min order of $50.

Looks like you got the YZ intake manifold and clamps. It will work on the drz, so I don't think you will need the suzuki oem manifold and clamps.

The stock cables should work with this carb. Mine did.

You'll love the performance gains with the fcr