Perry 11/10 Saturday

I just returned from a week long riding trip to Crested Butte CO.

If any of you guys has ever thought about or talked about going

you need to make it happen. We talked about it for years and finally just said lets

go. It was awesome. Not easy riding but epic scenery and weather.

We had the luxury of a free place to stay but there are lots of lodging 

options and if you have a group of 4 its pretty affordable.

IMG_0758.JPG

IMG_8308.JPG

IMG_8058.JPG

• Like 4

Finally home and unloaded. Talk about a long weekend! By all accounts we did well, but Mother Nature wanted it to be "extra special" lol. With regards to test 3 and 5, I love them both, but also agree that you're ready to be done with them 2 miles before they're over! HAHAHA. Trailblazing on Sunday, I used a shortcut to skip the last 2 miles of 5 so I could make all of 6 lol

Edited by CBus660R
  • Like 3

I just returned from a week long riding trip to Crested Butte CO.

If any of you guys has ever thought about or talked about going

you need to make it happen. We talked about it for years and finally just said lets

go. It was awesome. Not easy riding but epic scenery and weather.

We had the luxury of a free place to stay but there are lots of lodging 

options and if you have a group of 4 its pretty affordable.

I went out there in 2010... Stayed in Almont at a fishing lodge... Wanna go again!

I stayed in Gunnison, I would like to go back too.

You all need to go to Taylor Park,Colorado, which is in the heart of the trails The one shown with Flag is American Flag Mtn 

Just returned from there,met up with a group of TTer's from all over the country and did 5 days of riding,and you barely scratch the surface.

We are meeting again in Moab this coming spring another epic riding area,completely different from Colorado.

Honestly dust wasn't as big an issue as I thought it would be.. The berms had so much silt in them though.. A guy would just hit them and hope all went well,,, Honestly row 39 wasn't bad.. My biggest issue all day was heat and just getting tired.

• Like 1

I have a friend that lives near Boise, not a biker though. I spent a week at Idaho city in 2000. Rented a 4x4 s10 blazer and put 700 miles of forest "roads" on it. Pretty awesome place. It was late April so low was green and high was snow. Later the lower is typical desert, higher is pine trees. Returning here is like going to the rain forest.

DaleAmanda-fixed.jpg

Edited by dale
  • Like 1