Mark-san

Perry 11/10 Saturday

I would say this is a pre-ride event for 11/24 Perry riding so that we can keep up with dale that day. LOL. I will be there around 9:30.

That is a kind of easy-to-find place. You can not miss the parking lot. There should be a bunch of trucks and bikes weekend. I have been there only Friday twice before. It's just about 5 miles from downtown New Lexington.

According to Dale, Take I-70 (I do not think you take I-70 though) to state road 13, go south on 13 to New Lexington. Turn left at light, go through town, then left at last light. Go out of town North on 345. Road to parking lot is across from Sunoco.

I just found out about 2 1/2 hours ago that I may have to work Saturday. I will know for sure tomorrow. We just started setting iron on a school. At the begining of a jobs, sometimes we have to keep working to get the structure safe. I hope I don't have to, but if they need me I have to be there. I'll let you know asap!

I just found out about 2 1/2 hours ago that I may have to work Saturday. I will know for sure tomorrow. We just started setting iron on a school. At the begining of a jobs, sometimes we have to keep working to get the structure safe. I hope I don't have to, but if they need me I have to be there. I'll let you know asap!

I was thinking about going, let me know when you know.

If I do, would you want to drive with me Mark-San? We could meet at a Restaurant in Huber Heights, and leave your truck there. Free ride for you, I just don't like traveling so far alone.

From Wilmington, 2 options.

Road #22 through Wash Crt House, Circleville, Lancaster, to Summerset. Then get on 13 south to New Lexington, 345 north.

Or 71 to 270 to 70 to 13 south to New Lexington, 345 north.

If you do work Saturday, come out to HH Sunday. We'll get our ride on! I'm still wondering about the S/A issue. Would a homemade one suffice, or does it have to say USFS approved?

I'll just tell them I need to know tomorrow or I can't work.......I hope you'll make it. Well I hope you do if I do! :worthy: J/K! I would like to meet you guys, but that'll add an hour each way for me. If we were camping out I would definately meet you up there......I opt for option "C". 71 to 270 to 70 to 13..........I'll let you know something asap.

• Like 1

If you do work Saturday, come out to HH Sunday. We'll get our ride on! I'm still wondering about the S/A issue. Would a homemade one suffice, or does it have to say USFS approved?

Hmmmm, it probably does need to say that. :worthy: I've got an engraver Bill! :worthy:

I'll have to ride Sunday if I can't Saturday. I'll bring my pit bike too!!!

Sounds good:thumbsup: It's no Haspin or Perry, but there are some challenging sections. I had a nice "loop" going last weekend(even did some stump-jumpin'!) I know you want to go to Perry, as I do. So I wish you luck with that. If not,I look forward to seeing you Sunday. With Kyle, er193, my friends, and us, we could have a pretty good group ride.:worthy:

Perry it is, I am coming from Beavercreek and we usually take I-70 I think it is a shorter with the Gas pricies going up it may be the better route.

KingSizeChuck is going to ride over with me. Sorry to renege Mark-San. I wish I had an extra cab so we could all fit, my trailer is plenty big. So Me and Chuck are on for sure. I sure hope Fletch can go.

This is turning out to be a nice sized group.

Perry it is, I am coming from Beavercreek and we usually take I-70 I think it is a shorter with the Gas pricies going up it may be the better route.

Is your son going to be able to make it?

Is your son going to be able to make it?

Right now he is in. He was preping his bike this afternoon and he had me order some fork guards he busted up at the Ironman, to be here on Friday. I am sure you will see him hit every hill climb out there....lol

Man, sounds like a killer ride! As much as I'd like to go, I have to sit this one out:banghead: You can bet I'll be thinking about Perry, while I tear up the trails at HH on Sunday!