Mark-san

Perry 11/10 Saturday

36 minutes ago, khoyle said:

I do not remember ever running that section right outside Laurelville ...

The long flowing single track, hills and dust./silty  just before lunch we don't use in the enduro and the owner arrows it, did you notice it had a ton of arrows. His grandkids ride there.

I'm not sure were you went fist leaving lunch, I know you went to  the enduro section that has off camber with a bunch of pine trees in one area, then cross road into dry creek, then along corn field, up hill (we cut a million bryers out of that).

We didn't make it to lunch because Dave and I started in the middle early to blaze, then rode the beginning up till where you went to lunch. We had 105 miles and headed for the house.

The logging near the end sucks, that was the awesome 11 mile section in the enduro. It was a surprise when we got there and had to fix it to get through.

Edited by Uknow
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Uknow said:

The long flowing single track, hills and dust./silty  just before lunch we don't use in the enduro and the owner arrows it, did you notice it had a ton of arrows. His grandkids ride there.

After the rain we had Friday night I was surprised how that section powdered up. Uknow and I were the last ones in and it was so dusty I didn't try to stay close. Great terain though. I ran some D ll races there years ago. 

Just now, chopper61 said:

Two great days of riding at the BB, thanks to all you ERA guys for a job well done!

I got the tire money, thanks, it paid for my portion of rental house this weekend.

Eberts never disappoints.. first section after lunch (Saturday) was a few miles outside Laurelville.. I don’t remember ever riding it before.. the logging in the last enduro section of the day sux

We stayed in Bruce Eberts rental house, it's on 56 in the middle of his trail section. He is a super awesome guy. Lunch was at his wife's church, it's their biggest money maker. We pay them from entry money.

• Like 1

We stayed in Bruce Eberts rental house, it's on 56 in the middle of his trail section. He is a super awesome guy. Lunch was at his wife's church, it's their biggest money maker. We pay them from entry money.

Dude that food is was too good. Made me eat more than I should have. That’s my only complaint