Praga 610 supermoto

Hi Bully,

I've seen some pics of the Praga and it looks the business. They are big in Germany I've heared.

Some pics would be good, and the guys over in visordown supermoto forum would love to hear about your bike.

AJ

Hi Bully, come on spill the beans on your praga, does it feel as light as it's claimed, how much did you pay for it? are you happy with it,

John, it use's the old husky 610 engine(609cc), and use's a mikuni TM40 carb,Paloi forks,WP rear suspension,brembo brakes so sounds pretty well specced up,

Factory power claim is 36kw at 6500rpm, which is about 47-49hp, I'd reckon somewhere between 42-46hp at the rearwheel sounds about right,

Someone on the visordown forum, said that they can be tuned to see 60hp, which given enough cash seems realistic(to me anyway),

So come on Bully let us know how your getting on with it!

Regards

Sunny

are you sure the "old" Husky 610 was

in fact 609cc? i raced a 1996 WXC610, in typical motard trim for 2 years(2000-2001) before i got my Husaberg FC600.

i have read and was told that the "610" was actually a "570" (or 577cc) and that Husqvarna named it a 610 to intimidate the other racers and manufactures. sounds like something the Italians would do.

i don't know if this true or not, maybe someone can give the details.

www.avonmotorcycle.com

www.occcranks.com

www.moto-connection.com

www.motomaster.com

www.supermotech.com

I'm not really sure, the 609cc came from a german shops website, intialy thats what I thought the husky 610 was a 576/77 cc motor, it was a bloke on another forum that reckoned it was a old husky motor,

Somebody else reckoned it's a husaberg engine(again I'm not sure),

Reagrads

Sunny

2 pragas' where racing the french championship last year, but with lots of problems, so they are not here now. They were owned by the french distributor, Mach'in phone is +33556759090, maybe you can call him for more infos