Moose Radiator Guards

I just picked up a slighlty used '07 WR 450. The only thing missing off the bike is some radiator guards. On my '05 I went with the Zip-Ty guards, but a friend is running the Moose guards on his CRFX. I really liked the Moose guards...they look real stout. I went to Moose's site and they only list radiator guards for the '07 YZ. Does anyone know if these guards will work on the WR? I've e-mailed Moose but haven't heard anything back.

I just picked up a slighlty used '07 WR 450. The only thing missing off the bike is some radiator guards. On my '05 I went with the Zip-Ty guards, but a friend is running the Moose guards on his CRFX. I really liked the Moose guards...they look real stout. I went to Moose's site and they only list radiator guards for the '07 YZ. Does anyone know if these guards will work on the WR? I've e-mailed Moose but haven't heard anything back.

Unibiker:prof:

Unibiker :thumbsup:

I hit a pool cue size and strength stick aimed right at my left rad... Dented the guard and knocked me down. $330 additional dollars NOT spent!

Did I say Unibiker? :ride:

I just got a response from Moose...they won't have radiator guards for the '07 WR 450 for another month. Too bad since I can get some Moose stuff for 50 % off. It looks like I'll take everyones recommendations regarding radiator braces...mebbe even get them in anodized blue!!

BTW...it's Unabiker:prof:

I got the Flatlands off TT and they are nice. Yes, I have actually tested them. KJR

check works-connection. they make the cage style for Moose.