What did you do to your DRZ400 today?

Crunch406

Uhh ohh better do some back trackin to find em... Or your walking every where! Look in the dirty laundry.. . we lost keys before and I always find them in the dirty clothes.

Crazy part is I lost them at work, I obviously drove there so I know I had them lol. Luckily I had a spare for my car or I never would've gotten home

• Like 2

Crazy part is I lost them at work, I obviously drove there so I know I had them lol. Luckily I had a spare for my car or I never would've gotten home

Oh my! Idk how one would do that... Buuuut just saying... make sure you don't work with someone shady that wanted a house key..

Last time i lost my keys - i found them in the fridge next to the milk.

Well.....im a man....its what i deserved for trying to do two things at once and confusing myself ??

Haha Syer... Least you could find them next time you got hungry or thirsty!! Edited by DRZadvKat01
  • Like 1

Oh my! Idk how one would do that... Buuuut just saying... make sure you don't work with someone shady that wanted a house key..

What's even funnier is one of the guys I work with did the same exact thing and lost his car keys at work about 8 years ago, still hasn't found them to this day. Probably set them the same place I did

What's even funnier is one of the guys I work with did the same exact thing and lost his car keys at work about 8 years ago, still hasn't found them to this day. Probably set them the same place I did

Sorry but LOL!! Yeah that's pretty funny!

OK. I've seen mention of the free power mod but can't find a description. I just swapped to a lithium but I feel like I could use a little more charging power. What is it? Link?

Edit: I finally was able to get the front tire back on my KLX and went for a ride.

Edited by rbertschin
  • Like 2

No bike work this weekend for me. Doing the head gaskets on my 79 Chevy Beauville Van as I need it to haul the bikes around :D Yep, found the culprit. #7 had a crack in the gasket :/ Will finish it tomorrow as my back gave out after getting the heads back on, rockers adjusted and intake on. 

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks having a bad back and being old lol

11054821_948123898542548_142317277952615

• Like 4

OK. I've seen mention of the free power mod but can't find a description. I just swapped to a lithium but I feel like I could use a little more charging power. What is it? Link?

Edit: I finally was able to get the front tire back on my KLX and went for a ride.

It's listed at the top of the front page under DRZ400 FAQs. Here is the thread itself. https://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/541623-charging-system-diagnoses-plus-the-free-power-mod/ Edited by BlueHeart
  • Like 1

Well, all I did was finish up the head gasket change on my old 79 Chevy Van. I will say doing head work on a Van is ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh TIGHT! But easier then some new car hehe.

Time to start hauling bikes again. Two weeks and Mac Track in McMinville Oregon, here we come :D

Hope you took a good look at the heads for cracks. They tend to crack between the chambers. Did you have them resurfaced?

Edited by Damage Inc
  • Like 1

• NoFiddyPilot changed the title to What did you do to your DRZ400 today?