What did you do to your DRZ400 today?

Crunch406

1 minute ago, KeithDRZ400 said:

Well I dropped the air pressure to about 12psi and “tested” the tire a little on my way home from work. It made a pretty noticeable difference and I would call the front end tolerable now instead of terrible. I got em in some mud and some loose shale, the mud was actually a little easier than the shale. The rear tire actually seems to grip half decent most of the time.

I have heard some say that after about the first 500 miles on the front that it will settle in and get better. 

12 minutes ago, Ctopher86 said:

What  is better about the Scorpion Line compared to the D606? Can you be more specific?

The D606s have a tendency to wash out, especially the front. Not so with the Scorpion (the XCMH and Pro work great out here). Rear traction is better, also. Didn't really notice a difference in longevity, but I don't let tires wear too much before replacing them. Street manners are fine. Overall, I find the Scorpion to be the better tire.

• Like 2

Today I rebuilt my rear brake caliper and installed new brake pads. Then I put on my IRC GP1 equipped rear wheel that I plastidipped the other day.

Trying to decide if I should go ahead and repeat with the front wheel, caliper and brake pads tomorrow....:thinking:

• Like 1

Today I rebuilt my rear brake caliper and installed new brake pads. Then I put on my IRC GP1 equipped rear wheel that I plastidipped the other day.
Trying to decide if I should go ahead and repeat with the front wheel, caliper and brake pads tomorrow....:thinking:

Yes you should,,, girls like things in uniform(s) [emoji106]
  • Like 2

Find any body's over there lately ?..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Diverdown said:

Find any body's over there lately ?..

Not here. Believe it or not,  but that park is over 2 miles away by water.

10 hours ago, The mad hatter said:

Yes you should,,, girls like things in uniform(s) emoji106.png

Yes they do, but I like my girls a little on the dirty side.:ride:

• Like 2

In the proccess of turning my 2017 DRZ into a colorful piece of art. Hundreds of random ass vinyl stickers. I was going to wrap, but this is cheaper and looks a whole lot more dumb as sh**. My girlfriend loves it though and she has been having fun adding to it, thats all that matters.

37066210_2048443345165657_7306275322284998656_n.jpg

• Like 2

In the proccess of turning my 2017 DRZ into a colorful piece of art. Hundreds of random ass vinyl stickers. I was going to wrap, but this is cheaper and looks a whole lot more dumb as sh**. My girlfriend loves it though and she has been having fun adding to it, thats all that matters.
37066210_2048443345165657_7306275322284998656_n.jpg.0542c544e3af9ea3f8ce9d28883af95b.jpg

Looks pretty cool, always good to see something different [emoji106]
  • Like 1

I like the creativity of you guy's, but I wouldn't ride/own a rolling fruit salad.[emoji32]
Fruit Salad? Those were smoothie straws to protect my spokes while painting the rims black. Black rims with blue nipples is the goal.

I saw that Bulldog spokes have anodized nips in blue, and it turned out awesome on Signman606s bike.. this is my cheap man's version. A couple cans of flat black auto primer, a few cans of satin black rustoleum and the blue is a metallic blue found at Hobby Lobby for $2 bucks... few hours later and about $15 in paint. Walla!

I do agree though, the colored straws would have been a little much.
20180709_210906.jpeg20180715_120820.jpeg20180715_123148.jpeg
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ctopher86 said:

Fruit Salad? Those were smoothie straws to protect my spokes while painting the rims black. Black rims with blue nipples is the goal.

I saw that Bulldog spokes have anodized nips in blue, and it turned out awesome on Signman606s bike.. this is my cheap man's version. A couple cans of flat black auto primer, a few cans of satin black rustoleum and the blue is a metallic blue found at Hobby Lobby for $2 bucks... few hours later and about $15 in paint. Walla!

I do agree though, the colored straws would have been a little much.
20180709_210906.jpeg20180715_120820.jpeg20180715_123148.jpeg

I know your a tough guy Harley rider, but that's a little too close to the rainbow movement for me, Still I like the uniqueness and creativity.:thumbsup:

• NoFiddyPilot changed the title to What did you do to your DRZ400 today?