What did you do to your DRZ400 today?

Crunch406

Pulled the carb out and apart and cleaned up the internals the best I could. Probably would be a good time to order the jets for the 3x3 mod though I don't wanna spend 75$ :-/

386410_10100381696454263_22208794_48151182_1165848263_n.jpg

Edited by Zachsv

My first post on TT. I've been a lurker for a while now and I have to say I really appreciate all the info and help I've found on here. Every question I've had was answered with a quick search. So thanks guys.

On to the proper stuff for this fourm...today I put braided steel brake lines on and a speedo eliminator. All Christmas present from my Dad. So no more soggy brakes and no more jury rigged speedo gear. Thanks Dad!

My first post on TT. I've been a lurker for a while now and I have to say I really appreciate all the info and help I've found on here. Every question I've had was answered with a quick search. So thanks guys.

On to the proper stuff for this fourm...today I put braided steel brake lines on and a speedo eliminator. All Christmas present from my Dad. So no more soggy brakes and no more jury rigged speedo gear. Thanks Dad!

welcome!!!

today hooligan'd around the city and hwys to and from work...i put the stock sail of a fender back on and i think i like it better then the SM acerbis one i had before

• Like 1

Pulled the stock carb and cleaned it up throuroughly and slapped it back in. I can't believe how smooth this bike can be! This is the frist time I've cleaned it since buying it a couple months ago. 2003 DRZ with only 2400 miles on it...you can imagine gas has sat in there for a while lol

Got her all put back together after a few mods. I should be good to go for a while.

Rebuilt Suspension by Race Tech

New Steering bearings and races

Greased swingarm and all other bearings

New chain and sprockets 14/44

Free Power Mod

Clutch and Kickstand switch bypassed

New seat concepts seat

New nomadic Rack

Oil and filter

Cleaned and added dielectric grease to all connections

From this

DSC05988.jpg

To this

DSC05997.jpg

• NoFiddyPilot changed the title to What did you do to your DRZ400 today?