What did you do to your DRZ400 today?

Crunch406

I removed those awful mickey mouse ear rear vision mirrors, and replaced them with rectangular convex mirrors which i screwed onto the upper and outer inside of the ufo handgaurds.

So i had to hit the roads to see how they worked. Did 60 Km via back tracks and highways to the local sunday stall markets. They are excellent! huge field of view, just have to remind oneself the traffic behind is way closer than it appears, but thats just a matter of familiarity.

I bought some seed for my parrots while at the market too.

• Like 2

Took mine out for a ride on some steep singletrack to test the new springs. ?

Unfortunately managed to drop it a few times on the muddy hills, broke off an indicator, and broke off the rear license plate and tailight, which then blew the main fuse when the wires touched....thank god suzuki thought to provide a spare fuse:applause:

still an awesome day:thumbsup:

• Like 3

Lowered the wifes Drz with a pair Talon links and dropped the forks through the yokes. Took 1 3/4'' out of the seat height but we lost the light and it was freezing cold by the time I'd finished, so didn't get out for a road test.

And today it's never stopped raining.

I put a new set of zeta hand guards on to replace the cheapo emigo ones that hit the ground one too many times. Also put on the wheeling cycle supply fender stickers that amy gave me when i stopped by the shop last week. rode a few miles in the freezing cold, just to burn some gas. It's sure nice to be back on the bike after six weeks of waiting for my spleen to heal up some.

• Like 1

Didn't do much to her other then ride her like I always do :ride: Also did some research on a new headlight set up. Gonna bathe her up today after my game. She's been to dirty and needs a nice cleaning ? Can't spend too much on her due to my broke a$$ these days. Sigh

I napped and had a sandwich, but then, I do that everyday.

I put Stabil in the tank as riding days are becoming fewer and farther between, topped it off, went for a short ride to get the Stabil in the carb, put on a tender and gave her a pat on the tail section. I also moved the Yamah XT650 out of the garage over to my neighbors 4,000' shop/ It'll be there for a few years till I have my shop built, then it will slowly be restored. I also drained the fuel from the 74 DT 100. Rod big end bearing went a few weeks ago, have to get the crank rebuilt or replaced sometime in the next few weeks

Day before I did a test fit for a Yosh TRS system and figured out the bung placement. Oh yeah, I bought an 08 WR250F too.

What will I do tomorrow? I suspect I have a sandwich and a nap. Need variation in my life.

• Like 6

• NoFiddyPilot changed the title to What did you do to your DRZ400 today?