What did you do to your DRZ400 today?

Crunch406

I did the same thing a few weeks ago. My fingers hurt for 2 days but it makes the bike look so much better. Also washed the entire bike with hot water and the magic eraser. No more yellowish white plastics.

Yea, I have a silicone based dashboard cleaner and it makes my black plastics real nice and dark.

finally got everything hooked up on the voyager. Cant wait to test it out.

020.jpg

019.jpg

018.jpg

I was checking out those the other day and am considering one. They look like everything One could want in a dash. On a scare on 1-10 for a Amatuer DIY'er How was the install.?

I was checking out those the other day and am considering one. They look like everything One could want in a dash. On a scare on 1-10 for a Amatuer DIY'er How was the install.?

mounting is about a 2. hardest part was drilling the hole for the pickup on the front caliper. I spliced in the hotwire right to the oem red and black wire from the old speedo. they give you a cap to put in the oem speedo hub but I found that a kx 450f spacer works in a pinch. got a speedo canceler from wheeling coming in. Speedo has two different user you can use. So what I like to see while riding on the speedo my son can set it up different for him and you can go between the two. Get the L bend optional mount spaces the speedo out nicely. im gonna do a video here shortly with the gopro. had to readjust the front wheel setting to a 2130 to be right on at 30mph stock setup is 2110. This baby has a ton of features ?

Hello i am new to your forum and looking for some help with my drz400sm 2006 its got a Yosi RS3 slip on pipe i am after more bottom end grunt as i only use it for playing on fast corners round about's ETC if any one can advise me on what i should fit to it?

707, you missed an amazing day in nor-cal...get that bike on the road! i'm sure it wasn't this hot, but hey...even if it's 10° off, it's FEB!!!

Vaporairtemp2611.jpg

I Know it's horrible!!!! I'm working in Sebastopol today and even wIth the coastl breeze it's 78f. My wife just called to tell me my daughters out front playing in the hose at our house in east Santa rosa and it's 84f. Hope to have my stator by The time I get home Tuesday and back on the road mid week

• NoFiddyPilot changed the title to What did you do to your DRZ400 today?