Crunch406

What did you do to your DRZ400 today?

The rusty exhaust clamp bolt kinda sets it all off....lol.. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: ha ha ha. I'm yet to find someone that sells exhaust clamp bolts. :p

it was actually the first thing that stuck out to me, too, when I bought the bike.

I should check with a dealer I suppose.

• Like 1

Finished completing loctite fixes in right side of case. Made a custom antivibe license plate bracket. Made a custom trailtech vapor mounting bracket, installed zeta handguards, rubber killers and counter sprocket guard.

Made a custom antivibe license plate bracket.

Pics? I still have the stock setup and just hacked everything off just under where the tag mounts.

DR.Z gets new food delivery and expulsion system.........a quick easy surgery. Took for a short break in ride. Gonna be a few more days before I can ride her again as the starter clutch came apart...grrrr.

IMG_0295.jpg

DR.Z gets new food delivery and expulsion system.........a quick easy surgery. Took for a short break in ride. Gonna be a few more days before I can ride her again as the starter clutch came apart...grrrr.

IMG_0295.jpg

Those there are some hot cams!!

nice :thumbsup:

Yesterday took delivery of my Zeta chain guard and Driven gear lever, so later today they'll be replacing the old stuff!

Changed the oil. Removed broken 4.0 IMS (free to a good home).

Waiting for 3.2 IMS...

How is your tank "boken"?

Washed it. Rode it about 30 miles, boring street but did a couple wheelies. Removed the tool pouch and replaced the factory bolts with some stainless hardware.

Woohoo .. REAL E

Too funny Chooken, I just watched Top Gear and they had the lead singer out of Blur in their "reasonably priced car" bit and I couldn't remember what Blur's big song was until I read your post........ Woohoo (Song two) :ride:

Edited by Mad Dogg W