Crunch406

What did you do to your DRZ400 today?

Went to work on mine today almost didnt start, then went on reserve luckly going down a hill as I thought it would not start again, then stalled it at the traffic lights Just got it going

had it on charge all day at work and got it home had to order a new battery

Sa La Vi

Mine had an electrical hissy fit, no reason, no rhyme. A boot in the bum and the promise of $$$ fixed the immediate attitudinal directional of this much loved and cursed bike.

Also i vowed to burn the thing if it didnt comply to acceptable lectric standards... dream on..

Gave her a good pat and informed her of a possible stable mate to share the garage with. I think she has been lonely. :thumbsup: At least that's how I convinced my fiancee.

I opened the garage door this morning and realized it was too cold in today 45 degrees to ride to work, okay I was just not in the mood to ride to work in 45 degree weather so fired up my 1990 camry that has duct tape on the moon roof and leaks 1 qut of oil every 3 days to work instead. :thumbsup:

my 1990 camry that has duct tape on the moon roof and leaks 1 qut of oil every 3 days to work instead. :busted:

Fill 'er up w/ oil and check the gas. :thumbsup:

Just took apart the controls on my E turned SM handlebars to install my Oxford Heatrz heated grips and found that my Renthal handlebars have been cut down to 30". I like the stock wider bars.

Stock E bars on the way.

Just prepped the bike ...... expecting delivery of my TT FCRmx kit tomorrow!

100_5229.jpg

It wouldn't hurt to clean that thing a little since you've taken it this far apart. :busted:

...and welcome to the site!! :thumbsup:

Thanks .... I actually cleaned off the heavy stuff before starting the project, but you make a good point, especially since the bike has less than 250 miles on it.:thumbsup:

Today I refilled the radiator after waiting over 24 hours when I did the water pump fix. I also tore down the FCR and cleaned parts awaiting float valve seat, o-ring, float valve, and extended fuel screw. Also pulled sprocket cover and case saver prior to installing a 15T sprocket that is on its way as well. In another week this bike ought to be as right as rain!