Crunch406

What did you do to your DRZ400 today?

Hey, cool thread!

I installed a Galfer front brake line. All I can say is I should have done it a lot sooner! I never did stoppies much (since my springs need to be stiffer) but now it's easy! Huge improvement for SMs in safety and performance!! :thumbsup:

Fitted the Zeta Levers, they are great but dont fit with the STD handguards

fitted the new Battery it starts good now

fitted the Enduro wheels in anticipation of getting into the mud next week

fitted the wavey discs to the enduro wheels as they look KKoooooLLLL

Fitted the new frame Guards that arrived

been fitting a lot today

looks good glad I didnt sell it and go for the KTM now:applause:

Snow+DRZ=Pain. Kind of like Deathwings+Mud=Pain. So we broke out another kind of toy. Sat on the DRZ and had a beer when I got home.

http://picasaweb.google.com/hvacdrcool/DRZRack/photo?authkey=eDFqSWNtgbM#5138271171376439378

http://picasaweb.google.com/hvacdrcool/DRZRack/photo?authkey=eDFqSWNtgbM#5138271128426766402

I think I need some snows for the DRZ.

drcool

I picked up my bike Monday, and since Monday, we've done the following:

SS brake lines

Galfer HH pads

Re-jet carb

Acerbis SM fender

RK Chain

New battery

Yoshimura full system

K&N air filter

oil change

Forks and shock have been removed to get them resprung and revalved

suspension.jpg

Fedex arrived with the my new TT FCR mx carb around 3:30 :busted: (Thanks TT, this has made my weekend :thumbsup: ), installed it and an FMF header. The carb worked perfect right out of the box. Fired right up .... I was thinking about a BB kit, but this may be enough, as most of my riding is off road ( i need some more time to see how it fares :busted: ). Definitely a huge improvement over stock.

I cleared a path in the garage to get to her. Today is 50ish, tomorrow 60ish. While the girls fight about how to light the tree and where to put what ornament:prof: :thumbsup: , I'll be riding.:busted:

Just recently put on a new airfilter and a 13t renthol front sprocket. I havent been able to ride it since because im in the hospital... but tomorrow will be my first day in a while :thumbsup:

Snow+DRZ=Pain. Kind of like Deathwings+Mud=Pain. So we broke out another kind of toy. Sat on the DRZ and had a beer when I got home.

http://picasaweb.google.com/hvacdrcool/DRZRack/photo?authkey=eDFqSWNtgbM#5138271171376439378

http://picasaweb.google.com/hvacdrcool/DRZRack/photo?authkey=eDFqSWNtgbM#5138271128426766402

I think I need some snows for the DRZ.

drcool

Awesome garage.... Love the truck too. :thumbsup:

The weather here is cold and foggy and didn't get to go as far as I would have liked to have gone... so I took my son for a steady ride around the block.:banghead:

23122007110.jpg

23122007108.jpg

Then I washed the salt and crap off it!

Cleared snow to get to the bike shed, took out and charged battery in anticipation of +10 C (50 F) ride tomorrow:ride: lucky I'm lazy, otherwise she woulda been winter prepped:thumbsup:

Finally finished my tool and tire iron carrier. I now have a place to carry stuff to fix a flat out on the trail. :banghead:

100_2720.jpg

100_2719.jpg

100_2718.jpg

• Like 1

i installed a new set of peg and axle sliders!! have some family stuff to do now but i'm also planing to check and possibly adjust the valves this evening.

Its 57 and raining. All the snow is melting and its super muddy. I went riding on my DRZ today. What else could I do on such a nice day.

It was mild here today, so I fired her up and rode her around the driveway for a while. Theres too much salt and slush on the road and I didn't want to get out the hose. Then took some pictures to photo-shop different cosmetic modifications I'm contemplating.

It was mild here today, so I fired her up and rode her around the driveway for a while. Theres too much salt and slush on the road and I didn't want to get out the hose. Then took some pictures to photo-shop different cosmetic modifications I'm contemplating.[/QUOTE]

Thats the way I'm thinking too... Nice graphics for the bland looking side panells.

She's going to get some better tyres and sweet chain and spockets too. I hate riding in the salt and dread the corrosion, but have to do it to get to work,, although it's always a pleasure to ride.:banghead: I fitted my heated hand grips yesterday. There ok but in this cold weather they aint up to the job in the 'on' position so I'm going the install a power resistor (Gold, they run cooler than ceramic) so then my hands will be toasting:thumbsup: