Sign in to follow this  

FCR O-Ring Mod Pics

Hey Guys

Since Im in the process of doing my FCR mod, I was looking around for info on the O-ring mod. It seems like there is only one proper pic of this mod on the whole forum, trust me, I searched!!!

Therefore I took it upon myself to add some more pics to the topic. I just want to feel like Im helping and not always asking for help…:thumbsup:

Anyways, I did an O-ring photoshoot for everyone.

I took the size that William1 gave in one of the threads and converted to mm.

Went to the hardware store and this is what I got:

OringSize.jpg

And installed:

ORingMod.jpg

And 2 close-ups:

ORingModClose2.jpg

ORingModClose1.jpg

This really is a simple mod, not in the realms of quantum physics and cold fusion, like I thought.

Took me all of about 2 minutes to do.

Group Hug :busted:

Bus

• Like 4

Great Pict's,I needed that also ;-)

If they Ever let me see daylight again at Work LOL, I will be putting on my FCR also! Graveyard-Shift Stinks!!!

I'm also Waiting on My Fuel Screw! From "Kientech Engineering" Stainless ;-) This Info Also From William 1 :-) He's good people !!!

later Silentrider

I know it will come in handy, When i did the mod i really wasnt 100% clear on how it was done until i actually got to the carb.

That makes it clear to all that may ever want to do it! :thumbsup::busted:

I have a FCR-MX kit coming...will it have this O ring installed or do I need to find one and install it myself? I am trying to cover everything I need to know prior to it showing up next week.

I have a FCR-MX kit coming...will it have this O ring installed or do I need to find one and install it myself? I am trying to cover everything I need to know prior to it showing up next week.

I received my FCR kit 2 weeks ago and didn't see this O ring in it. Looks like I'm off to the auto parts store.:thumbsup:

I received my FCR kit 2 weeks ago and didn't see this O ring in it. Looks like I'm off to the auto parts store.:thumbsup:

No... its an aftermarket O ring. :busted:

Got mine from Home Depot under the plumbing section.

Danco brand.

1/2" OD X 5/16" ID X 3/32

Where could I find an O ring like this?? A harware store maybe?

No... its an aftermarket O ring. :busted:

Got mine from Home Depot under the plumbing section.

Danco brand.

1/2" OD X 5/16" ID X 3/32 :thumbsup::busted:

I guess that I have been living under a rock some where, what does the o-ring do for you?

I guess that I have been living under a rock some where, what does the o-ring do for you?

I just put this carb on my DR650 and want to know what this does as well.

From What i've Read....Faster throttle response,Supposed to Get Rid of that little bit of lag When you gun it :thumbsup:

From What i've Read....Faster throttle response,Supposed to Get Rid of that little bit of lag When you gun it :thumbsup:

To help Eliminate The Delay Bog :busted:

Eddie says in other post i've read that He feels it's best to us the O-ring than To Wire the Arms Solid so that it has a Little flex With the O-Ring :busted: