best chain and aprocket combo

don't compare the ironman sprockets with steel, the are totally different leagues... The ironman sprockets are the best IMO...

There is an article on their website and a guy put 1000 hrs of racing on one sprocket and it has .025" of wear... He went through 2 KTM 525s, 5 oring chains, and 31 dunlop 695 rear tires... Rider, expert 220 lb desert/enduro racer... Impressive, I think...

Scroll down a bit on their site http://www.dirttricks.com/ordering_sprockets.htm and it will have pictures and the article...

I tried the cheap route a few years back and got the steel setup from primary drive. 15 bucks for a steel rear, 7-8 bucks for the front, and about 50 for an o-ring chain. I didn't expect much, but they actually were extremely durable, as durable as any more expensive setups. I've been running that setup for years now(not the same ones, but same brand) with no problems, and very few chain adjustments. I have total confidence in the chain now, has anyone had a bad experience with this setup? Pretty heavy though, compared to aluminum.

i have an 06 and would like to know the best chain and sprocket combination for it. i am not a fan of the stock chain and looking for an upgrade

Cant go wrong with Ironman Sprockets

I'am running Ironman Sprockets with a DID VM X-Ring