The East-Central Floriduh Thread

Florida

Any one up for ridin' local today? Beaulies and I are riding for a couple hours this afternoon in South Zero Gulch.

VerticalHP?

So what is going on with Devils Creek ride?:thumbsup:

I'm ready for that one, waiting on the info package.

A little local ride for today on single track. Care to join us here on the right coast?

I'm ready for that one, waiting on the info package.

A little local ride for today on single track. Care to join us here on the right coast?

Are you refering to the WRONG coast.

Are you refering to the WRONG coast.

Nope, the correct coast.

Quick ride today on the RIGHT coast, literally RIGHT in my back yard:

120107004cg1.jpg

bronc3:

120107003vy5.jpg

Beaulies:

120107002oy6.jpg

I'm just north of Orlando and never heard of either of these. Where are they, & what kind of terrain?

Vero Beach - typical east coast terrain. Just a little local single track.

Sorry I missed it. Next time.

Sorry I missed it. Next time.

We'll get you riding down here with us yet. It's not ONF, but it's well worth the drive for you IMHO, especially if we make a day of it.

Perhaps another ride this afternoon......

We'll get you riding down here with us yet. It's not ONF, but it's well worth the drive for you IMHO, especially if we make a day of it.

It's kinda funny but bronc3 never takes a pic in the single track. I would say it is about 80% single track and very tight stuff. Thanks again scott I had a blast. I'm still putting up lights otherwise I would already be there.

This damn "light" thing....I was putting up lights at 2330 last night.

Bruce whats the deal with the supermoto rims, Jennings or just some tame street ridding?

Bruce whats the deal with the supermoto rims, Jennings or just some tame street ridding?

Tame street riding...They'll be for the more road oriented DS rides as well...

They were cheaper than another bike.

Looks like another local ride this weekend.

Beaulies, I see you lurking.

Jeffray, you got mail.

Looks like another local ride this weekend.

Beaulies, I see you lurking.

Jeffray, you got mail.

If the world comes to an end count me out. Otherwise I will be there.

Scott, sandbox Friday morning? At least 5 of us so far. Haven't heard from Don S yet.

Thanks, but I can't escape work this Friday.

I'm leaving tomorrow to go to South Carolina to help manage the deer population. It will be a good time. I'll be riding my wife's 4 wheeler around with camo and etc.. Don't worry... not turning into a quad dude... it's just real hard to carry a rifle and pull a deer out of the woods on my KTM. :thumbsup:

If you can.. keep Friday 12/21 open if you don't have to work.... Going to do a ride at the Sandbox possibly... If you all can't because of work and are interested... maybe we can do it on Saturday the 22nd. My last day of work for the year is Thursday 12/20... yes!!! I'm lucky they shut my plant down over the Holidays. Maybe we can get some other rides in too.