Buying gear today

Today I'm going to buy my first set of pants/jersey/gloves and i was wondering what people recommend.. fox, Thor ... i don't know honestly. I need to get some decent gear that will last a while, any opinions will help.

Thanks ?

It's 10 am in Texas right now so you may be out shopping already but my advice is to try a bunch of stuff on and see what you like best. Do NOT go by name brand because they all fit different, a size 32 in Fox is different than a 32 by Thor, etc....

What's on sale? Clearance bin... oh, yeah.

Moose gear is good but expensive. Just look around and see what you like.

Moose Qualifier gear is inexpensive and I have found it decent quality. ? Heck I use it.

Retail:

Pants $59

Jersey $19

gloves $12-19 (I can't remember)

All for $100

You can find closeouts also on all '06 gear. I personally like using Rockymountain (www.rockymountainatv.com) for Online shopping.

im in a class that takes up 2 periods, most of the time were not working :busted: gotta love teachers that slack off! ?

Yea ill look around at my local shop today, i gotta have gear soon because were gonna be going to like red river at TX and Oklahoma boarder, or Louisiana or some place in Texas like wayco TX or something.... Point is that i need gear soon :busted:

im in a class that takes up 2 periods, most of the time were not working :ride: gotta love teachers that slack off! ?

Yea ill look around at my local shop today, i gotta have gear soon because were gonna be going to like red river at TX and Oklahoma boarder, or Louisiana or some place in Texas like wayco TX or something.... Point is that i need gear soon :busted:

Same deal with me. I go on here at school a lot. I have a computer class and if we're not doing anything, I might as well come on here.

It's funny though...this is the only forum in the entire world pretty much that's not blocked :busted:

Moose Qualifier gear is inexpensive and I have found it decent quality. ? Heck I use it.

Retail:

Pants $59

Jersey $19

gloves $12-19 (I can't remember)

All for $100

You can find closeouts also on all '06 gear. I personally like using Rockymountain (www.rockymountainatv.com) for Online shopping.

Shows how much I know :busted: , those are good prices.

Agree also with catalog close out prices, catalog version of clearance bin :busted: .

i agree with the moose gear ... i have used the moose xcr line of gear and it holds up amazingly well for offroad gear. i did buy a pair of FLY over the boot pants ... and they are also great pants with excellent durability. nowadays its pretty much all good stuff in my opinion ... scott

http://www.motosport.com/offroad/productDetail.php?prodId=979615&nav=&sMMY=

i had the 06 MSR axxis gear and i was good for the money. i would still be using it but i got some better alloy mx gear on clearance when they went out of business.

i wore a 30 pair of jeans then and ordered a 32 and it fit good. not to tight not to loose.