Different Graphics for yellow plastic?

Which kit is that? It looks sharp!!

It's the T4 series number plates and the "gripper" T3 series radiator shrouds (which are freakin' sweet by the way, super thick, matte finish, doesn't show scratches, and grips insane when you squeeze your knees in)...

The frame guards are the Light Speed carbon fiber ones, but I took them to the local truck bed liner place (Line-X in Torrance) and had him spray them (for just $15 bucks!)...Plus, without me knowing until I went to pick them up, he added a couple coats of UV gloss for extra protection from boot wear (apparently he rides too, and knew there's a lot of wear right there)...After many rides it's still glossy and barely scratched...It goes well with the gripper shrouds since it's almost exactly the same texture...

Since this pic was taken, I've added an E-line carbon fiber pipe/heat guard, and the E-line carbon fiber skid plate (heavier than I had expected, and had to be cut/filed down to fit snug, not too happy about that)...

Future plans include an all black tall seat, and black rims with polished hubs...