Chevy Colorado Crew Cab

I'm looking at getting a Chevy Colorado. I found a crew cab Colorado that I would like to buy but I need some info about the bed length. Is the crew cab Colorado's bed big enough to fit a dirt bike in? What about putting the bike in at a angle is it then possible to close the tailgate?

If anyone has a crew cab Colorado or knows anyone with one that rides and could help me out it would be appreciated.

i have one and the bed is about 4 ft long. yes the bed will fit with the tailgate down and it fits two bikes nice. no it will not fit at an angle with the tailgate closed. the fenderwells run up into the front of the bed preventing the front wheel from going all the way up into the corner of the bed.

blackriver089.jpg

we were desperate to get them both in there.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well i do like the them..its just the price, just a weeeee bit pricy for what they are...now if they had a V8 like the dodges, then shit i would be game. or even better, hte I6 instead of the I5. Im just gona keep my s10 since its paid and still does the job that i need, not that i wouldnt mind having somethin a weee bit newer lol