What tire pressure do you run?

what tire presure do you run for rocky to hard pack,muddy to sandy.I ride nothing but harescrambles trying to fiqure out a good combo. I've tried 14 and 15. but 14 in the front seems to loose.I've also went with 10 lbs psi but I'm thinking this will pop the tube.

Have you slimed them yet?

I use 3 to 6 psi. Works great on nasty stuff.

really depends what you're riding on and also personal preference. sharp rocks/roots will require more pressure to prevent pinch flats(around 15 pounds). a surface like, say, a hard packed mx track would require a lower pressure to give the tire a bigger "footprint" and give you better traction(around 10 pounds). play with it.

i usually run around 12lbs., any less and you start running the risk of pinch flats.

Nothing lower then 10lbs unless its pure MUD race then I go to 8 and 9lbs.But my norm is 12 and 14lbs.

10 rear 12 front. if it's rocky or real hard pack I'll push the front up to 14

a surface like, say, a hard packed mx track would require a lower pressure to give the tire a bigger "footprint" and give you better traction(around 10 pounds).

So you run more air pressure for mud? I do just the opposite, for hard pack. I run more air up front so I don't get as much sidewall flex.

I ride ride mostly at MX tracks and 90% of the time I run 13 front and back. If it's really muddy, I run 11. Some people run 10 or lower in the mud, but in my experience the chances of a flat increase rapidly when you go below 11.

13/13