supermoto wheel sets who is best?

i am looking for complete wheel an brake sets for the street what company has the best and easiest to install?

If you see me with a wrench in my hand it's cause I am selling it

i am looking for complete wheel an brake sets for the street what company has the best and easiest to install?

Call Paul Brent (MotoMasterUSA) at 866.668.6627 and tell him you saw him on ThumperTalk...TT members get huge discounts through Paul on all SM stuff...

--Steve

So many companies that now sell cheep $$$ But to support TT buy the Hubs and rims here but do some reaserch on break setups!

been shopping this out myself, i think the best deal is the TT wheels. It would cost about 760ish to buy the parts and build them yourself, 240 isnt that much for the peace of mind. Best brakes ive found are the 320 aluminum setup from white brothers for about 240. If you dont mind a slightly smalled rotor the TT 280mm at 170 is a great deal. For most of us the 280 would suffice. If you wanna go WAY cool, WB has the 320 WAVE rotor and bracket for $320. Dont forget to price in the cost of wheel breaings and a rear sprocket. Not much but it all ads up in a hurry.

If you wanna go the cheap way like im tryin to do, there is some good street rubber that can be found for the stock wheels. Its just a matter of finding someone parting with thier stockers.