I need a little help here please

I am looking to buy a good 2 stroke racing bike that is just right for my size. I dont want a four stroke cause I have a ttr 125. I am about 5'6' or 5'7' and about 140 lbs. I have rode a cr 125 and a kx 125 and they both are a little big for me. could someone give me some advise please?

Even though this is a 4 STROKE site...what do you mean the 125's were too big for you? Too tall, too fast, too heavy? I don't know all there is to know about 2 smokes, but I think your best bet is to practice and get better on a 125-your size and weight seems just right for one. Actually, there are many riders (with decent experience) that are your size on 250's. I would think an 85 would be too small, and if you want to race, then hello 125... just my .02

Do they make 100 2 strokes?-I dunno...

IF you want to race, you will probably not be allowed on 85's after a certain age... you will have no option but to get a 125...

You shouldn't be riding it with both feet touching the ground anyway... you will get used to it, there are a few things that can make it seem smaller for you - set the shock and forks marginally lower, cut some seat foam...

Regards,

David

The problem with a 125 is that I cant reach the ground and it is just a little to heavy. I've rode my cousins cr 125 in a field and it is bad ass, but it just seems like it is to big. I am only 15. I done some searching and found a kx 100, which seems like my size(has a seat hight of 34.3 in.) I am a pretty good rider( only wrecked once with my ttr, had it for one year now) and the kx 100 is close to the size of the ttr 125.

WEll you have to feel comfortable and confident, so if you truly think a 125 isn't for you, then pretty much your only choice is a 100. I have no idea what class the 100's run in when racing.

But just b/c you don't touch the ground on a 125 doesn't mean it's to big-just gotta go with what you feel confident on...

Trail Rider, I am 155lbs and 5'6"get a 99-01 YZ125 they are a bit smaller than all the other 125s ... you will get used to the "not being able to touch the ground" issue, once you are on the bike and riding that doesnt matter any ways!