Memorial Decals For Garrett, Get 'Em Now!

All 400/426/450 forum members,

Get your requests for the Motoman393 memorial decals to your regional coordinators as soon as possible. If you happen to see a coordinator at an event just ask for them. Both the blue / white and the yellow/black are available.

Bill Barnard ?

Want to add this from the original post, Hey All lets get this done for Garrett

Here are the regional contacts to send self addressed, stamped envelopes to as arequest for decals. They should receive the decals from me by next Wednesday. Please be patient with this we are all volunteers that just want to help you honor Garrett.

New England:

Chris Stegemeier

P.O.Box 372

Rockland, DE 19732

Northeast, South of New York State, East to the Mississippi River:

Charlie Fisher

728 Warrington Ave.

Cinnamonson, N.J. 08077

Southeast:

Bill Barnard

3340 Schifko Road

Cantonment FL 32533

Houston Area Only:

Leah Bazzy

4162 Pine Crest Trail

Houston, TX 77059

Texas, Mid-west and Plains Areas

Shane Jones

444 E. Medical Center Blvd. #1616

Webster, TX 77598

Southwest, except California:

Yznvegas

9357 Red Rose Avenue

Las Vegas NV 89129

Northern California:

John Lorenz

c/o Garrett Berg

1201 Sequoia Court

Hollister, CA 95023

Southern California, including Hawaiian Islands:

Martin Sweet

7 Tradewinds Court

Chico, CA 95973

Northwest:

Cory Pollard

RT 1, Box 104

King Hill, ID 83633

Australia and Oceana:

Yamaha.Dude

P.O. Box 1642

Bundaberg QLD 4670

Australia

European International:

Peter Van Assche

Bosch 153

B-1780 Wemmel

Belgiium

If you are in doubt send your request to the coordinator nearest you, or to me in the east or to John Lorenz in the West. Canadian mambers, please use the closest contact to you area. To everyone that is helping I say a heartfelt thank you. To those that volunteered but I already had someone to cover your area, thank you. Feel free to offer your services to your regional contact. Last, please keep the requests at two decals for now. To MGR8 I canot say thank you enough for the design and Manufacture of these decals. God Bless Garrett, his family and friends and all of you at Thunper Talk (Steve and Bryan, especially)

Regards,

Bill Barnard

Just send a stamped Self addressed Envelope to your nearest regional coordinator. Basically write your name and address on an envelope, and put a stamp on it to cover postage, or if you can't get US stamps, include a dollar bill or something... then put that inside another envelope and post the two of them off to your nearest person.

Cheers,

David

Thank you to all of you that have requested and to all the regional coordinators for your work. MGR8 you did a great job on the design an production of these decals. To everyone else get you requests in to the closest coordinator soon.

Bill Barnard

I have plenty of stickers left, So do the other Distributors

All it takes is 5 minutes and two 37 cent Stamps, place a self Addressed Stamped Envelope into another Stamped Envelope and mail that to your nearest Distributor.

If you dont know who that is look at the 2nd post abouve and close you eys and point, open eys and mail it to them.

?

Get em now