Garrett memorial stickers

Get your requests for the memorial stickers to your regional coordinator listed in the Memorial Forum as soon as possible. All it cost you is the price of a stamp :). Make your Exotic Thumper even more unique with a distinctive sticker honoring one of our own.

Bill

Want to add this from the original post, Hey All lets get this done for Garrett

Here are the regional contacts to send self addressed, stamped envelopes to as arequest for decals. They should receive the decals from me by next Wednesday. Please be patient with this we are all volunteers that just want to help you honor Garrett.

New England:

Chris Stegemeier

P.O.Box 372

Rockland, DE 19732

Northeast, South of New York State, East to the Mississippi River:

Charlie Fisher

728 Warrington Ave.

Cinnamonson, N.J. 08077

Southeast:

Bill Barnard

3340 Schifko Road

Cantonment FL 32533

Houston Area Only:

Leah Bazzy

4162 Pine Crest Trail

Houston, TX 77059

Texas, Mid-west and Plains Areas

Shane Jones

444 E. Medical Center Blvd. #1616

Webster, TX 77598

Southwest, except California:

Yznvegas

9357 Red Rose Avenue

Las Vegas NV 89129

Northern California:

John Lorenz

c/o Garrett Berg

1201 Sequoia Court

Hollister, CA 95023

Southern California, including Hawaiian Islands:

Martin Sweet

7 Tradewinds Court

Chico, CA 95973

Northwest:

Cory Pollard

RT 1, Box 104

King Hill, ID 83633

Australia and Oceana:

Yamaha.Dude

P.O. Box 1642

Bundaberg QLD 4670

Australia

European International:

Peter Van Assche

Bosch 153

B-1780 Wemmel

Belgiium

If you are in doubt send your request to the coordinator nearest you, or to me in the east or to John Lorenz in the West. Canadian mambers, please use the closest contact to you area. To everyone that is helping I say a heartfelt thank you. To those that volunteered but I already had someone to cover your area, thank you. Feel free to offer your services to your regional contact. Last, please keep the requests at two decals for now. To MGR8 I canot say thank you enough for the design and Manufacture of these decals. God Bless Garrett, his family and friends and all of you at Thunper Talk (Steve and Bryan, especially)

Regards,

Bill Barnard

Thank you to every one that has requested a decal. To all the regional coordinators I want to say a big thanks! MGR8 you did a fantastic job on the decals. Everyone else get your requests to the nearest coordinator as soon a you can.

Regards,

Bill Barnard

You can request stickers to hand out at races, rides and events from your regional coordinators. Shops can request stickers to hand out too.

Thanks,

Bill

After your weekend ride or race don't forget to request your memorial decals and to order a t-shirt.

Bill

I hope everyone had a good, safe ride or race this weekend. After you clean up your scoot please request a memorial sticker from your regional coordinators and order a t-shirt too.

Bill :)

To the top !

Bump

Please request a memorial sticker from your regional coordinators and order a t-shirt.

Bill

To the top of the forum.