How much can i get for my 04 crf 50?

$800 is a DAMN good price for and 04 with a stock motor...

Hell you could walk away from the dealer with a 07 for only $200 more (but with no parts of course)

I see 03-05 all the time with WAY more upgrades (88 kit, shocks, springs, stunt parts, wahtever) go for $700-$900

im in norcal but it seem that all up and down cal 800 is an avarage price ... and here a new one is around 1400... so nething from 750-950 is bout what i would see urs go for... only reason i know is me and about seven other friends jut bought em. lol

im in norcal but it seem that all up and down cal 800 is an avarage price ... and here a new one is around 1400... so nething from 750-950 is bout what i would see urs go for... only reason i know is me and about seven other friends jut bought em. lol

Do some searching man

isn't msrp 1200?

I here about them ALL THE TIME going for $900 at dealers... Not my dealer, but other dealers..

my dealer lets em go all day for 1200 or less, depending on how you talk them down

I'd pay $400 for that tops.

That's all I'd pay. I bought an 04 last summer with a Takegawa 88, Fast50s bar/clamp and pegs, and a Two Bros pipe for $500.

Every bit as clean if not cleaner than that. Fresh powder coat on the frame and swinger and Applied springs came with it.

The market is what you make it. If you're too eager to buy you lose, if you're eager to sell you lose. I'd sell that bike tomorrow for $800.

Thats about what they go for in South Fl too. I've seen'em from 400-900 depending on year and stuff. Recently a friend bought on for 650 with rear spring, BBR big bars, and a BBr skid plate. Didn't run all that great at first, simple fix, and now it runs like a champ.

a brand new one wher i live in mendo, cali is 1450 out the door and thats with discounts but the dealers are kinda bitches :banghead:

but i see bikes like that around here going for about 800 or 900 but i knw somebody who sold a bike that was all stock except with an 88 and pipe for 1200 and i think it was an 04'

id sell it