Yosh Tri-Oval Pro Exhaust, Jetting?

Anybody have any insight on this pipe? Did a search and really didn't find too much. Did you have to make any jetting changes? Where did it perform best?

thanks!

This may be a bit of a pain, but I know Dirt Rider magazine did an exhaust shootout several months back - it was pretty comprehensive and as I remember they rated the Yosh pretty high. I'm sure if you check the back issues you may be able to find the information.

You might even search previous posts, I know the shootout has been discussed several times.

Good Luck

Thanks, that's a good place to start!

I'm very pleased with mine. It gives you a litle more pull on the top end. I did not have to touch my jetting at all when I put it on. I would say that there is a pretty big downfall though. The bracket that they use for the muffler itself wraps all the way around the muffler. My subframe got a little tweaked in a wreck and the rear tire grapped the bracket and bent up the muffler pretty good. I was able to pound it back out and re-pack it like new, but the bracket is no longer used and I have no problems. The back pipe mount is close enough to the muffler and the muffler is light enough (the other reason is that I have not been able to get a new bracket yet. . . anyone out there in TT land got an in?).

Sorry for the long windedness, but the short of it all is: no jetting changes required, and if you get a Yoshi Tri-Ti, put somekind of spacer between the subframe and the muffler bracket mount (besides the one that comes with it).