Sign in to follow this  

You guys broke my web server!

Well, my web server www.drz.info got 3.67GB of traffic in 4 days because of the DRZ Screen Saver, so my Internet Service Provider disconnected it :D

So don't be expecting any pictures from me until November :)

I'm been bad, and now I must be punished... :D

-Matt

mnelson78,

I would like to commend you on your personal sacrifice to the TT community. Once again thanks for a GREAT screensaver. 5 stars :)

And if you need a picture posted just email it to me - it's the least I could do.

Sounds like time for some serious Butt kissin' Talk real nice to them. Tell them you won't do it again (until next time) :D

Serious Matt. Thanks for all the hard work. :)

Sure made a great screen saver, have it running at work and home.... Thanks

yeah thanks alot matt, i have it running at work and home also, you did a great job

That's a shame Matt it was trick! I downloaded it as soon as I saw it. This is on time TT got whooped. Then the service provider messes with ya. I'm going to leave it on my startup page so when your back I'll put it back on. George :D:)

I can host it for TT...send it to me and I'll post it on my web site.

Those commie ISP guys! So what did they do to ya Matt? Give you a one month disconnect? The screensaver rocks , great work , we appreciate you takin one for the team! :)

-Peace

Gus

Matt, I do not know why but your screen saver is still working on my computer. It must have copied it and now I still have it. Awesome! George :D:):D

George,

Your are correct. Now that you have installed it on your computer you have it copied on your computer, and you don't have to worry about my web server working or not. The web server being down only affect the people who haven't had a chance to download it from me yet.

I haven't seen you on thumpertalk lately, are you getting bored of us?

-Matt