Any socal TT members riding locally this saturday?

Looking for some riding partners this saturday? Wildomar is a good place for trails.

Where in the world is "wildomar" :)

I'm riding the Riders Helping Riders poker run on Saturday.

Bessemer Mine Rd. in Lucerne Valley.

A couple of us are riding at Racetown track in adelanto on Saturday getting ready for the Over the Hill Gang race on Sunday

It is off the five near costa mesa

Blewbyu, how crowded is that track on the weekends. Also where exactly is the track in Adelanto?

Wildomar is a small OHV area off of Ortega Hwy.

how far is that from PB in san diego

parx

The track isn't very crowded when I've been there and it clears out pretty good by noon. Its a pretty long track, so even when its heavy its stays pretty wide open. Go to proride.com and they have all the Southern Cal tracks with maps and directions.

SHHHH! Don't tell anyone but this track (Racetown) rules. I was there last Sunday and the place is in great shape and very fun. This has always been one of my favorite tracks. I'll be out there again next weekend, possibly camping out to ride Saturday and Sunday but this Saturday we're going to Elsinore for a few hours in the afternoon.

I usually go to Elsinore Motopark, and love it, so does the 450.

I'll be at Elsinore on the main track. I usually park on the row near the observation tower. White chevy and a 450. I will be there at 8am.