01' KTM 520 E/XC $5900 or $4700

01' KTM 520 E/XC $5900 or $4700

Moose hand guards and roost guards, EE bash plate, E-line carbon fiber pipe gaurd, E-line carbon fiber chain block gaurd, devol radiator gaurds. Scotts SS oil filters, erider slave gaurd, EE easy pull lever. Suspension revalved/resprung by Factory Connection for 250# B rider.

Only 68 miles on these new items;

New sprockets fr/rear and DID o-ring chain. New lower chain roller, chain block, and swing arm chain slide. New Front and rear wheel bearings, erider wheel spacers, rear shock heim bearing and seals. Dealer service just performed 68 miles ago. Installed updated cam bearings and decomp loc nut as part of yearly service.

Origional stuff;

Stock seat, and plastic in almost showroom condition. Frame paint not worn. Also have SX number plate for front as well as headlight. Has working marker/Brake light.

Engine oil was changed after every 100 or so miles of riding or after every long ride. Bike has been ridden and maintained meticulously by adult rider. Wife says something has to go.

This bike needs nothing and is ready to ride or race. Briefcase, manuals, pen as well as some helpful tips on bike maitanance. Titled and street registered in MA. Send me an e-mail to recieve a pic. @ kvan@gis.net

$5900.00 or buy bone stock for $4700.00 firm

Let me know if you are interested in parts and which ones if someone wants it stock.

If you want to sell parts let me know how much? I would be interested in the easy pull lever, slave gaurd, chain block gaurd and sprockets if you have extras Let me know? :)

I will take aftermarket stuff off and sell seperately only if the bike sells in stock trim. I might have 2 14t front steel sprockets for sale? Both are almost like new. I will keep you posted.

"Wife says something has to go"...

Hummm, are you guys thinking what I'm thinking? :)

---Comedy mode ON - this isn't directed at anybody----

----------------------------------------------------------

For Sale - Wife , clean, low miles - only ridden on Sunday.

----------------------------------------------------------

Why is it that the sleek, light weight, good looking models are always high Maintenance!????? :)

ha ha ha - now that was funny. Of course not sure I could afford to sell mine.....

Roger

Why is it that the sleek, light weight, good looking models are always high Maintenance!?????

Always have been always will. :)

Who wants her by that of course I mean the bike;)

I shouldn't, but ...

Because the riding is so good! :)

^

^^