Sign in to follow this  

Your other ride..

Wow theres alot of nice rides on here. Some of you kids better go and give your parents a big hug.. you have no idea how luckey you are.

That Ranchero absolutely owns! I am not sure I have seen anything as sweet as that. If you want to sell.....let me know. Great job. :busted:

thank you sir. we just took her to her second show and got 1st place today :banghead:

1988 Holden Commodore VL. Not sure if you have them in the US but it would take the pants off your little VW Golf GTI's :banghead:

jimmy3.jpg

heres mah baby, 93 f-150, rides soooo smooth and only has 50,000 miles

n681977949_213129_6606.jpg

heres my new ride, i just bought it last week. Its a 2000 Dodge dakota SLT 4X4 V8. I just got a spray in bed liner and next week i should be getting my windows tinted and i'll post some more pics then...

riding029.jpg

riding028.jpg

riding027.jpg

My daily driver 2006 Scion XB

XB4.jpg

XB3.jpg

My bike and wifes quad hauler 2007 Tundra TRD Off Road

100_0617.jpg

100_0616.jpg

100_0614.jpg

This is what I ride to and from work - very low maintenance and pretty reliable, just not much fun to ride.

lightrailvehicle.jpg

02 Ford Ranger 135K on it and still doesnt miss a beat

Picture002Large-1.jpg

Picture004Large.jpg

Thats the headache rack i built for it to haul steel around and ladders since im a welder. I also just got a set of Black Cragar Soft 8s that are going to be on it with some 30 inch tires. Gonna make it a semi-prerunner truck.

my daily driver 08 xb2...

img0262bu7.jpg

I also rock a benz from time to time...:banghead:

I drove this thing after i crashed my taco. Can you say G RIDE? (ghetto.. that what the G in G ride means)

img0038cv1.jpg

img0038cv1.7ada0b427b.jpg

We have a 93 chevy 3500 diesel that i tow the trailer with.. no pics though

13118353062.jpg

this is my volkswagen passat that i drive everyday. when i go to the races i take my dads ford f150

its a 6.6, any new pics of it with the mud-terrains? im a chevy man myself

my 02 silverado

IMG_0397.jpg

no sir. the pic with me and the truck, it has the mud terrains on it. your truck is HOT! what exhaust is that? flowmaster?

anyway, im a dodge girl myself. my dream truck is a 1998 dodge ram 2500 cummins v6 12 valve, 6" lift, 33" tires, k+n cold air intake, flowmaster exhaust, black with pink flames, pink suspension springs, and no, it wont mall crawl or be a street queen. :banghead:

1988 Holden Commodore VL. Not sure if you have them in the US but it would take the pants off your little VW Golf GTI's :busted:

jimmy3.jpg

Do tell! I see a turbo, is that another on the other side? What is the rest of the story? Inquiring minds want to know! :banghead:

Mine is the Mazda 4X4 in the background, but my toy hauler is the Tundra.

IM001695.jpg

Toyota gives me a truck on the weekend to haul my bike. The red one was the one they gave me to go pick up the new Yamaha.

Toyotabike.jpg

Toyota of Hopkinsville is my main sponsor so I sport the truck and show it off to whoever wants to check it out at the races.