licence plate holder

i once saw a bracket that mounted right up under the fender for you plate was wondering if anyone knows what i am talking about and were to get it

thanks

mike

It's made by Scotts and looks like this:

DSconversion6.JPG

I used mine for about a month before buying the UFO/KTM fender and running/brake light. They're about $26. from FSO.com.

Takes a little modificatin to mount, but works well and is pretty functinal. :)

Hollywood

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Markl5557
      Anyone’s air box smell like gas ? Is this normal ? Air filter is bone dry but it reeks in there .... I’m assuming cause of the carb being semi filled with gas ??
    • By Markl5557
      So I’m reading these horror stories of the stock vacume operated petcocks failing and letting gas into the oil .... how many of you guys switched over and is it worth it to switch to manual ?
    • By Markl5557
      Hey guys . I feel like I post here way to much lol 

anyway after having my bike kn it’s side overnight to fix a cracked stator cover .... I come to find out that I also accidentally left the pet cock in the prime position .... constant gas flow to carb ... now my oil smells strongly of gas ... my question is ... was it the bike being on its side that made the gas get into the oil or the prime position on petcock that made this happen ? Or both ? I didn’t ride it much at all after discovering... I assume. I should drain the oil obviously but any other suggestions ? Always appreciated -mark 
    • By Praneeth143
      Hello guys , I have a suzuki drz400sm which is a 2009 model recently I purchased a rear sprocket which was a JT 41T , but I found that it did not fit to the rear sprocket hub of the bike and my drz has got the EXCEL TAKASAGO rims in it . How can I find one that fits and what sprocket brands and where can I buy it . I have attached pics of the current setup , please help me

• By Surfman1
      Hello all, first time poster. Just bought this bike a few days ago it’s an 08 drz 400sm and am starting to notice it has a strange backfire at idle. I understand a little bit at decel might be normal, but at idle too?  It appears to have been jetted already, judging by the fact it has a jd jetting sticker on the bike itself. I know that it’s not an exact indicator it has but it could be. Has an FMF exhaust, it looks like a full system rather then a slip on but not entirely sure. A buddy recommended I mess with the air and fuel screw, haven’t done that yet. Just wanted to see if there was any other tips I should try.