New air filters

I was thinking of getting a better filter for my TTR125l. I want one that will improve power by a little bit. I was thinking a uni or moose air filter. Can anyone tell me if they are worth getting.

Get the BBR setup If not i would go with a NoToil filter.

I have a uni, haven't used it yet though, got it yesterday. It looks more open than stock. As far as power modify the air box, that will open it up and let it breath.

TTR125Lracer,

I have the BBR air filter in my TTRL, and along with airbox mod and pipe/rejet it makes a noticeable difference, especially on top. My wife just has the airbox mod on hers, with the T-4 pipe, and by comparison it falls off a bit at higher RPM. I don't have any experience with other brands, as far as the TTR goes.

By the way, in case you didn't catch my reply on that other thread, I had you confused with another TT'er. It was a case of mistaken identity, so I did not mean to come across as I did. I apologize for the error.

NUT

Well, I can't offord a BBR filter right now. Even though they are relatively inexpensive. I'm only 13 so money is a big factor. I just emptied my pockets on the suspension fix. I was just looking for something that would give me a little more power without the price.

Don't worry about it, Cyclenut. I understand that it was a mistake.