Lets clear this up

I have posted many pics in here before and it just hasnt worked for me since the new format change. I went to the directions on the questions page and the directions are still the same. I have seen YAMAKAZI do it. Is there something new or did Thumpertalk just stop liking my computer? ?

It still works....are you using this format minus the * that I have inserted?

[img*] Paste the Url here between the brackets [/img*]

Remember the photo must be hosted on the internet somewhere...I use Club Photo....

PS... I just saw one of your attempts to post on another thread.....Your leading and trailing commands are wrong....don't spell out the word image and you will be fine...

Good Luck...

Bonzai ?

Also make sure the image does not end with = 9WL345FJVHSKJ as an example. The old fourm used to accept the encrypted stuff but not this one. it has to end with .jpg or other valid image type.

yup, that's what it is

?bcAxTz9AQXwSZvYo[/b]"]http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/be1d43cd/bc/WR400f/bike2.jpg?bcAxTz9AQXwSZvYo

Others have been having trouble with yahoo also

Billy Boy.....tisk tisk tisk....read my post above carefully.....DO NOT INSERT the(*)in the leading or trailing IMG command...I put it there so that the TT system would not think that my example was a real photo.....

9444885-e07d-02000180-.jpg

<Who's the guy with the funny haircut in the middle?>

Try it Again.....

Bonzai ?