what did you accomplish in 2007

in the year of 2007 what fitness goals did you achieve?

and what do you want to accomplish in 2008?

i went from 225 to 175 in 10 months(jan - nov) then novemeber through december i gained a fairly lean 10 pounds.

for 2008 i want to "bulk" up to around 200, take off a few pounds in the beginning of summer, then continue my bulk, hopefully this time next year i can be a lean 210.

anyone else?

I went from 158 to 180 while staying pretty lean. I just started in early september though.

I plan to reach 210 by the end of 2008.

i want to gain another 15-20 pounds, before cutting for a month before grad/summer, then continue to bulk through summer, winter, spring then go back to the cut in the spring some time, if i stay dedicated i could be huge.

i want to gain another 15-20 pounds, before cutting for a month before grad/summer, then continue to bulk through summer, winter, spring then go back to the cut in the spring some time, if i stay dedicated i could be huge.

i dont know what you call bulking but if at any time you cant see your ads your are carrying to much body fat , its much better to grow lean as you keep all the muscle . its all in your diet get that right and lean gains are easy

I survived 12 month in Afghanistan. I lost 35 pounds of fat, then gained 25 pounds of muscle. Went from benching 135 (weak I know) to benching 220 (respectable). Saved $18,000.00 since I had nowhere to spend my money, although an 08' YZ450F is in the near future... thats about it...

Turned 40....Went from 225 to 200 in Nov 06' - Feb 07', worked on cardio and strength training through out the season. Signed up for points in a long course, A class off road series, started winning races :D Broke my foot that required surgery in October, missed 3 races that I used my "throw aways" on, came back to win the last race of the series. I plan on celebrating my Series Championship - 2007 NMA Offroad, Sr. A Long Course :banghead: whilst I work off the weight gained while on crutches the last 2 1/2 months.

First race for 08' is February 16th :busted:

i dont know what you call bulking but if at any time you cant see your ads your are carrying to much body fat , its much better to grow lean as you keep all the muscle . its all in your diet get that right and lean gains are easy

i don't know how to get lean gains man, i don't know anybody who does that isn't juicin' on the juice. lets talk about this man.

what i call bulking is eating and working out in such a way that building muscle is your #1 pirority.

also, i've never seen my abs, i couldn't even feel them before, it just felt hard no rows of muscle, but i do very harsh ab work and now i can feel them pretty good but there not visible. also, becuase of my rib cage being all busted up and ugly, i want to have alot of mass becuase i cut down lean enough to have visible abs.

i don't know how to get lean gains man, i don't know anybody who does that isn't juicin' on the juice. lets talk about this man.

what i call bulking is eating and working out in such a way that building muscle is your #1 pirority.

also, i've never seen my abs, i couldn't even feel them before, it just felt hard no rows of muscle, but i do very harsh ab work and now i can feel them pretty good but there not visible. also, becuase of my rib cage being all busted up and ugly, i want to have alot of mass becuase i cut down lean enough to have visible abs.

pm me your diet and i will sort it out for you .

i do diets and programs for lots of guys competing in the nationals and world championships events .

Started at 226 pounds at 6'1" and now I'm at 196 at 6'3" after about 3 months of weight lifting 4 days a week and some core workouts. For 08 I hope to drop down to 180 or even 170 while still staying strong and have muscle (around what my low end average body weight should be) and I'll come out a hellamore aggressive and competitive on the track...also I want to boost my endurance before I get back into racing MX next spring/summer....Good Luck to everyone else's goals for 08...by the way...Shanes up there...thanks for the pm a few months ago...it gave me some direction on a good diet to drop weight and it helped me a lot with the 30 pounds lost.

[44]:banghead: