colored tires

blk-rfl - your sig is troublesome at times like this in MD. We have a sniper running loose - he/they've killed 9 and wounded 2 so far in our region - VA, MD, DC police are going crazy trying to catch him/them - We're scared to death of people with guns doing crazy things like random killing of innocent people leaving behind their family. ๐Ÿ™‚

This act has terrorized our daily lives - we're told to hide between the gas pump and our cars and duck when filling up gas - walk zig-zag in abnormal paths - it's scary and crazy! Sorry for the rant/frustration... :D

av, come on!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ are you saying that because I own guns I am somehow a criminal! That is the farthest from the truth. Many people on TT are into guns. (reading your reply makes me think that you want me to lay down my guns?? - maybe I read to much into it)

My signature has been like this since I joined TT and I will not change it just because some wacko is running around out there killing people with guns and giving law abiding gun owners a bad name.

This guy is just plain nuts!! and he happens to use a gun rather than a knife, bassball bat or his fist. Killing for the joy of killing is wrong and sick.

sorry for my rant :D I hope they catch this guy ASAP and I pray for the families of those involved. I'm sorry that until they catch him many live in fear.

your sig is troublesome at times like this in MD

Note my quote above, nothing indicates that I'm asking people to throw away their arms or suggesting that you're a criminal. Just bad thoughts concerning rifles/guns right now...

Ok - sorry for my snappy response

Just please remember that your bad thoughts should be directed at the killer not the instrument he uses. (I know it must be tough to do when you have to duck and hide form the unknown)

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people"

Yeah OK - "Guns don't kill people, people kill people", but if the guns weren't available, those crazy people can't use them to kill other people from far away... I like shooting guns too and we can go on with the gun debate (wrong forum) - but I'd rather not, sorry for the rant... ๐Ÿ™‚

My signature has been like this since I joined TT and I will not change it just because some wacko is running around out there killing people with guns and giving law abiding gun owners a bad name.

Right On. You have my support.

I better not get any complaints about my signature.

I was hoping that picture is actually you! :D

I was hoping we had a "babe" MXer amongst us. ๐Ÿ™‚

Actually saw some real female MXers in their photo shoot pictures in magazines - wow, hot babes! I don't see any of those riders around here :D

Lmao, man do you guys crack me. I thought we were suppose to talk about motorcycles here. No need for every one to be getting their panties up in a bunch.

So any way back to the original topic, I would buy a colored tire if it looked right on my bike. Maybe if they had a colored stripe down the tread or color on the side wall it would liven things up a little. I'm not so sure about solids though. I know that when I used to ride bmx that a colored tire changed the composition of the rubber. So it could change the way a color tire wears compared to a black rubber tire, but who knows. I sure don't cause I don't make tires.

If they do go the colored route, I am definitely there!

I think the colored tires will be available to everyone in the next year or so, once the manufacturer sees a demand (which I think is growing), and can figure out how to manufacturer without increasing the costs too much. I would suspect they'd be limited runs on the most popular sizes/models. It would be interesting to run a colorer tire. Which leads me to a question - which color tire would you run if you had a choice?

BTW, I'm in MD too. This "sniper" idiot needs to be taken care of quickly without spending more tax dollars. He's useless to society at this point, and there is no need to keep him in the prison systems for 40+ years.

Darryl

My street has been really busy with ATF and feds. Today I get home and my neighbor tells me that they had bloodhounds sniffing around all the houses in the area. Needless to say I have my H&K close at hand, and yes I own several others.

Colored tires? Whats next, fruity lites and those big dorky mufflers. ๐Ÿ™‚

Darrly, No bike. I called them today and they said they had an 03 yz250. They also said the wr should be here at the end of next month, but they also said it would be here in aug. Do you think I should wait or is the yz ok for woods and trails.

Never said I owned a "machine gun"

I wasn't the one who brought up the subject of firearms.

And if this forum is all about bikes what's the post about hunting for????????? And look around at the different user pics, guess what they are not all pics of bikes.

I had replied directly to the colored tire post - seems like some of you guys have nothing better to do than to post comments about my sig. oh well