THUNDER ALLEY exhaust sound

Your T-4 was the same as stock? Did someone stuff a potato down the pipe? The T-4 on my wife's 250f seemed twice as loud as my stock 426 pipe. LOUD! I think maybe your stock silencer need to be repacked. The DR.D is one of the quietest "performace" exhaust i have heard on the 426, and it is plenty louder than stock. With the 426 you have two choices, louder than stock or excessivly louder than stock. I have ridden with several different pipes and the loudest I have heard is the PCIV, PC T-4, and E series. If people compare the TA to any of these, be prepared for excessively loud.

Cyrus

ShawnMc you do mean ProCircuit T-4, right? Not WhiteBros, they make the R-4. The R-4 is only a little quieter than the T-4.

If the TA pipe is LOUDER than a T-4, you need to repack that thing. My TA is slightly louder than stock,but NOWHERE near as loud as an FMF or Pro Circuit or BBR exhaust. And yes, we have compared them since I have pals that have ALL of these pipes.

And I like the look, it is "factory" and I always root for the underdog. Besides, if you think the TA pipe is no good you have obviously never ridden one. I pulled GREAT starts at Splendora in power robbing sand (1-2-3-3) on my CRF w/ TA and I am MUCH heavier than alot of my fellow racers by a good 40-60 pounds (232 currently).

I have no idea how loud a TA pipe is, but I have hear the T4 and if is similar, it is loud. But there must be a mistake, because nobody but the deaf and the dead could mistake the racket out of a T4 for a stock pipe.

Cyrus