Sign in to follow this  

Bike stand for my CRF50 and XR70???

I am leaning towards the BBR CRF50 aluminum stand for $49. It is 10" high. This should be perfect for my son's CRF50.

Will this work for our XR70 too? If not, any recommendations for the XR70? (I'd like to get the same one for both if possible)

Thanks!!

I use a recycle bin for my YZ80. I've seen a lot of people do the same, or use those crates from stores. I guess you could buy one. Get one that will fit the XR70, cause then you know that the CRF50 will fit.

Thanks all but I really don't want to build one. My question is whether the BBR ($49), 10 inch, fits the XR70. I'd still love to know but I am ordering one tonight (and a helmet) for my son and his CRF50. I'll see then if it fits the XR70. Kinda wanted to know prior because shipping is free over $99....

Without a skid plate on the bike, it will wobble around on any flat top stand. That is why I built the one I did. I would assume they would work for both bikes since the cases are the same.

to answer your question yes the bbr 10 inch stand will hold a xr 70 it will actually hold a fully modded 110 but it has to lean over a bit but my wifes stock suspension drz 110 fits that stand perfectly

Thanks Slapaho16, I have the BBR stand (10 inch) on order for the CRF50 and should have by then end of the week.....if it fits, as you say, then I will order one for my XR70 too.