What to buy???

lol, well i am aware of who makes a 250f, im just wondering who makes a good one for new england type woods racing.

i own a 450x and have owned a 450 f honda but always raced a 250 two stroke. with all the issues with valves in the hondas i would like to be able to buy something that isnt a maintainence nightmare.

lol, well i am aware of who makes a 250f, im just wondering who makes a good one for new england type woods racing.

i own a 450x and have owned a 450 f honda but always raced a 250 two stroke. with all the issues with valves in the hondas i would like to be able to buy something that isnt a maintainence nightmare.

OH OH you said the "V" word :busted: this thread is going to go places now :banghead:

the two pipes on the 06 to current have actually made the newer crf slower than the 05 and that has been proven in personal experience and in every single shootout they complain about those two pipes. Also It only has a single cam where as the Kawi has DOHC. Also with the other bikes their is no valve shimming. If you do decide to get a CRF 250 get the 05. It was real strong.

i'm hearing good things on the 2005 crf 250R's as well. I am planning on getting one myself actually. I'm coming from a 2003 yz 250F with a steel frame so the 250r will make me feel like I could bench press it. it is that light and real quick. handles amazing when I rode it. look into the crf.