Jeremy RC callout

Supercross

did anybody hear that during A1 where he said he is actually the GOAT

did anybody hear that during A1 where he said he is actually the GOAT

Supercross- McGrath is.

Outdoors- Carmichael is.

overall Ricky I think nobody is better than ricky

McGrath did not call himself the GOAT. But he did suggest that whoever has the most Supercross wins should be called the greatest.

In my uneducated opinion, RC is probably the better overall rider.

I saw it, didn't think it was a big deal. MC is the best SX rider of all time and that is what they were talking about. No mention was made of outdoor MX accomplishments which were where RC really earned the GOAT nickname.

Supercross- McGrath is.

Outdoors- Carmichael is.

I agree with that.

Can I thow my name in the group :banghead:

why did they ask the question....Mcgrath tried to race with RC and couldn't keep up...i think the comp. was a lot better when Rc race compared to Mcgrath just my thoughts!

he sounded kind of cocky

why did they ask the question....Mcgrath tried to race with RC and couldn't keep up...i think the comp. was a lot better when Rc race compared to Mcgrath just my thoughts!

I agree! If I remember right they said that Mcgrath was the King, and RC was The GOAT. I think Greatest of All Time says it all.

haha ya i seen that....i think that jermy was the goat in his time but i dont think he is in this time...no doubt ricky is now...if it came down to it carmichael could be anyone so he is the goat...IMO

IMO

SX only= MC

Overall/combined= RC

he sounded kind of cocky

When your the best,, you can be a little cocky.

The best SX rider to date without ?= MC :ride:

The winningest, most dedicated rider our sport (SX&MX) has ever seen thus far = RC a.k.a. THE G.O.A.T:worthy: :D

My hat is off to both of them!!!:banghead::busted:

McGrath did not call himself the GOAT. But he did suggest that whoever has the most Supercross wins should be called the greatest.

In my uneducated opinion, RC is probably the better overall rider.

MC is the undisputed (IMO) king of supercross, but RC is the Goat based on his overall in door/out door wins and championships.

Jeremey is the goat when it comes to sx, the man is a monster.

MC is the goat! Rc is a little girl who quit

i really think bubba would own him if he could ever stay healthy

Sounds like a crap chute to me. Both are rediculous riders and will go down in history as the best riders we've seen. As with everything, someone, someday will probably come along to challenge their titles. Then we'll have GOAT triplets:excuseme:

nanny-goat.jpg

IMO

SX only= MC

Overall/combined= RC

+1.....

I think McGrath sounded like a dick last night. However, you can't argue with him in that he has 72 SX wins and RC has 48. Stats are stats and they don't lie. However, regardless of who's the overall GOAT, I personally like RC a lot more. Much better attitude, i.e. not so arrogant.

if i recall the question was: who was the best supercross rider ever?

it has to be jeremy!!stats dont lie.

now we cant change time era's,but it's safe to say that if rc rode during jm reign that jm would have alot less sx wins.