Magura hydro w/ a Slipper Clutch?

I have a brand new Magura Jack sitting in the box. I was going to through it on my CRF450R but then remembered hearing somewhere that it won't work with a STM slipper clutch.

Can't seem to find any info on it though. Has anyone tried this combo with success.

Thanks guys

-Mike

I don't mean to contradict Eddie, particularly since I don't have the same bike and he's a great resource on this list, but I put an STM slipper on my '06 Husqvarna SMR 510 with the stock Magura hydraulic clutch and it works great. I got the clutch through FMF and they were really helpful, so you might want to call those guys for the lowdown on your particular application. Joey Martinez is the guy's name who was so helpful to me and the number for FMF is 310-631-4363. Good luck.

Thanks guys,

Makes sense, the slave cylinder doesn't like to be pushed, plus it might even slip out of the mount or bind up when the slipper is full engaged...

I believe the stock Magura on the Husky is setup differently so it probably works fine like you say.

Anyone wanna buy a new Magura w/ hotstart lever for a CRF450?

Dude, I just read your last post.

I have both a Hinson slipper (Yamaha WR426F) and an STM (CRF-450) with Magura Juice clutches and they work perfectly on both machines.

Every race I have ever done has been with a juice clutch, every ride I have taken on my WR over the last couple of years has been with a juice clutch, they work perfectly and the slipper has absolutely ZERO negative impact.

Don't sell the thing, install it, you will love it.