sorry dont like it, cant , wont.

this was a cool site , i know we all have our own ideas but this site is now not user friendly and easy as it was , i dont like it an will probably not use it anymore , which for me is a shame , but its just too difficult compared to the really cool easy site you had :-(

I'm not sure what you mean. ๐Ÿ™‚

When you say "too difficult" what aspect makes it so difficult to use?

Maybe it's just a case of being overwhelmed by all the new features. After you use it a bit more, you'll find that it's basically the same site it always was.

Give it a chance, you'll like it. :D

Mike. :D

Dave, I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding, maybe some simple reading of the help files would help you, or you can ask some of us if you need help, I found the changes very welcome, It made it much easier and much more pleasant to use, I love the make over and would be glade to help you if you like. I think they did a great job on the make over, It's allot faster, and more user friendly with much more control then before. Maybe give it another try, ask a few questions or something, I'm sure it can be worked out and get you back to where you were before!

Good luck to whatever you chose to do!

I for one love the new software and the make over!

thank you guys for all the hard work and effort that went into it! turned out wonderful guys!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey DR dave I jumped in a bit quick at first too man trust me slow down look around have good look at this site before you put it in the too hard basket the rewards are worth it. I came from the old site to the new one and went from useing an internet TV unit to a new computor in one week and I'm totaly computor illiterate beleive me and I'am slowly learning .I too critersized the site at first and ended up appologising now I cann't get over how much there is on here now, I couldn't see half the stuff on my old unit it only had a very small memory ,one problem I had was that vevry time I went into a post I then had to enter each reply one at a time then I discovered all I had to do was put it on FLATT on my ,MY HOME ,page and the problem was solved so I think if you are finding something difficult it can be sorted out just spend the time to look around it realy is worth the effort ,and if I can work this thing out I'am sure you can if you need help finding your way around just ask or PM me but I sure these guys arn't to stuck up to spend a little time to show you round .They are all top guys aren't ya's ๐Ÿ™‚:D

IAN

lol@me ... damn i am sorry guys , when i wrote that post was admittedly the first time id used the updated site , BUT at the time i had been out with a mate for his birthday and was quite drunk ... oh dear now i fear i may have offended ppl an that wasnt my intention.... now sober i can see what a great improvement it is........ damn im never drinkin again lol... sooorrryyyyy !!!!

Is it just me, or is there no longer a "quote" feature to include someone's post in a reply? I sure can't find it anymore... what's up with that?

Just you!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Maybe this is the hard way, but what I did was:

Hit the "Quote" button then copy and paste your question between the brackets. I know there's a better way but I don't know it.

Maybe this is the hard way, but what I did was:

Hit the "Quote" button then copy and paste your question between the brackets. I know there's a better way but I don't know it.

Yeah, I knew about that. I meant the old "quote" button that just did all that for ya. Oh well, not that big of a deal. nixweiss.gif