skid plate question

Hey guys,

Will the skid plate for 07 YZ450 in the thumpertalk store work on the 07 wr450?

Thanks,

Thumpxr

A good question! I have my doubts though. Works Connection makes a really nice skid, but not for the WR. I still want one............

G2

no it will not ,nether will that works conection one. the wr frame has two bosses hanging down in the way for the stock tupperware skidplate. Just get one made for a wr .I did

I went with Utah Sport but Flatland is really nice too. Both ar very tough but get ready for resonating engine noise. You get used to it and don't notice it after a while.

I went with Utah Sport but Flatland is really nice too. Both ar very tough but get ready for resonating engine noise. You get used to it and don't notice it after a while.

To help with some of the noise feedback, I put strips of rubber between the frame and the skidplate. Reduces but doesn't eliminate.:banghead:

Check out Scorpion racing, there is a guy in here (forget his name) but he has a pic of his bike with one on it and it looks like some good coverage! Little known BC company but riders in the Pac NW know what they want out of skid plate, trust me :banghead:

I bought the GYTR and I am not overly happy with it.

Anyone vouch for Scorpion? Looks like a good product, & I do like that they are Canadian.

Moose racing makes a nice one for the WR